Home

Franchise Mode Question

This is a discussion on Franchise Mode Question within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2011, 01:06 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 11
Franchise Mode Question

I am not sure if I am doing something wrong or not but it seems like I cannot control all 32 teams in franchise mode and then automate things like re-signing players and scouting rookies for the teams that I am not actually playing. It seems like I can either user control everything, or nothing at all. Is that just the way it is or am I just not doing something right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeg
In all of the pre release CCM news people like Looman kept saying, "You might see a guy like Kurt Warner come out of retirement. Anything can happen."

He should have said "You will see Kurt Warner come out of retirement. That's about it."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2011, 01:12 AM   #2
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Franchise Mode Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarantism
I am not sure if I am doing something wrong or not but it seems like I cannot control all 32 teams in franchise mode and then automate things like re-signing players and scouting rookies for the teams that I am not actually playing. It seems like I can either user control everything, or nothing at all. Is that just the way it is or am I just not doing something right?
when u first start up a franchise, in the *franchise setup options* menu, set everything to CPU...then before week 1 of the preseawson, u just manually scroll through whatever team u wanna control yourself, and change whatever settings u wanna control, to USER
Old 10-07-2011, 01:26 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFatGirlz4Me37
when u first start up a franchise, in the *franchise setup options* menu, set everything to CPU...then before week 1 of the preseawson, u just manually scroll through whatever team u wanna control yourself, and change whatever settings u wanna control, to USER
Yes, that's what I tired. But then when I change to another team to make sure it had worked it seems to keep everything at USER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeg
In all of the pre release CCM news people like Looman kept saying, "You might see a guy like Kurt Warner come out of retirement. Anything can happen."

He should have said "You will see Kurt Warner come out of retirement. That's about it."
Old 10-07-2011, 01:31 AM   #4
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarantism
Yes, that's what I tired. But then when I change to another team to make sure it had worked it seems to keep everything at USER.
make sure u back out to the main menu BEFORE u change teams

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »