Home

Playing Online Overseas :(

This is a discussion on Playing Online Overseas :( within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2011, 01:25 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Playing Online Overseas :(

Heya All

So I live in Australia and have got Madden 12 online and had some good games, why is it straight away alot of the time though people boot me out of there games, is it because they think i'll lag there game when online?

Makes for a pretty crappy exp
So basically we shouldn't play Madden online in Australia because the servers are in the USA?

Also whats with all the people in this game that never punt on 4th downs and always go for it??? Annoying as

Anyways thats this Aussie's Rant over LOL.

Cheers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2011, 01:28 AM   #2
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Playing Online Overseas :(

You just have to find people closer to you to play. If you try and play someone in America, it WILL lag. It's not because they think it will, they know it will. It's the same way for all the other games. Madden, like in the NHL and NBA games, you can see that people overseas have terrible connections to us (and vice versa) and it's just going to cause a terrible experience.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 10-07-2011, 01:32 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
You just have to find people closer to you to play. If you try and play someone in America, it WILL lag. It's not because they think it will, they know it will. It's the same way for all the other games. Madden, like in the NHL and NBA games, you can see that people overseas have terrible connections to us (and vice versa) and it's just going to cause a terrible experience.
Fair Enough i guess
Although in Australia there is prolly like 20 people online hehe might be hard to find !
Old 10-07-2011, 05:56 AM   #4
Rookie

aussieBKR's Arena

OVR: 5

ey mate, im in aussie too...............u sony or xbox???? i have the same problem with online play
Old 10-07-2011, 06:21 AM   #5
Rookie

cubsfan128's Arena

OVR: 4

haha I live in China i doubt there will are many people online here
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2011, 04:43 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 8

Am I going to have to come to Australia to help your guys organize?

please?

LOL

Later
Old 10-07-2011, 06:49 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
Not true at all. I play people from all over the world when I play FIFA and I may have lag issues 1 game out of 30. As long as his internet speed is good he should not have a problem. I have no issues in Madden. The only game I have issues with is NBA2K whether it someone from down the street to Australia. That game lags every game.
Old 10-07-2011, 09:02 PM   #8
Rookie

aussieBKR's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by twimstaxs
Not true at all. I play people from all over the world when I play FIFA and I may have lag issues 1 game out of 30. As long as his internet speed is good he should not have a problem. I have no issues in Madden. The only game I have issues with is NBA2K whether it someone from down the street to Australia. That game lags every game.
im the opposite im fine with 2k, but madden lags every single game, unless im playen mates, n they live in the same city....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »