Home

cpu choosers losers

This is a discussion on cpu choosers losers within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2011, 02:16 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
cpu choosers losers

Ok, a little tongue in cheek here, but let me explain. I dont know how many know about it and unfortunately I am not posting it this second as I want to write this blog first ( I will find it later), but there was an article awhile ago about how the madden cpu would force turnovers if you were winning to give the team an edge and to even things out. This somewhat segways into what I want to talk about which is the online play in madden 12.

I have been in about 3 online games where i could do absolutely nothing and everything went the other teams way. And I'm wondering if anyone else has had this experience? I mean it was so bad, it felt like i was chosen to lose no matter what. Even if I had a good pass, it would turn into one of those classic madden int's where the cornerback just kinda catches it anyways even though hes behind the receiver and you cant figure out how because your wideout was open. And then, you yourself can make no int's even when they are user controlled and perfectly timed. And then you give your running back the ball the first time in the whole game and he fumbles instantly despite not have even touched the ball the whole time. I mean just things like that where the other team gets all the breaks and even when you get a break something weird happens like your receiver is wide open but steps out of bounds when catching the ball or something, i mean just nothing goes your way. Has anyone else had this?????
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »