I ran through a couple fantasy drafts so I would know when I should go after a certain position and who would be available at certain spots in the draft. This is the strategy I used and it gave me a team with barely any weaknesses and high potential.
1. RB/WR-Calvin Johnson. Basically if Adrian Peterson is available I would get him but if he isnít I go after a WR because they go very early.
2. RB/WR- Darren McFadden. Go with whatever position you didnít pick first.
3. WR- Desean Jackson If you donít get them early you wonít have good ones.
4. OLB-Jerod Mayo This is another position that goes fast.
5. OLB- Brian Orakpo
6. T- Michael Oher
7. DT Ndamukong Suh
8. MLB Lawrence Timmons
9. T Rodger Saffold
10. CB Patrick Peterson- Bunch of other good CBís but I wanted Peterson
11. CB Prince Amukamara- Same as Peterson
12. QB Cam Newton- Bunch of other good QBís with Flacco as the highest available.
13. C Maurkice Pouncey
14. SS Eric Berry
15. TE Aaron Hernandez
16. T Anthony Castonzo- Value Pick.
17. FS Earl Thomas
18. OLB Aldon Smith- Value Pick
19. DE Robert Quinn
20. DE Adrian Clayborn
21. G Danny Watkins- About the only weakness on my team is the guards but they have potential.
22. CB Sam Shields- Like his speed and potential
23. DT Nick Fairley
24. WR Denarius Moore
25. WR Jacoby Ford
26. MLB Brandon Spikes
27. RB Mark Ingram
28. CB Jimmy Smith
29. DE DaíQuan Bowers
30. G James Carpenter
31. DE Muhammad Wilkerson
32. DT Brian Price
33. RB Mikel Leshoure
34. G Shawn Lauvao- This is just a best available G Pick. Not much talent left
35. C J.D. Walton
36. OLB Martez Wilson
37. FS Jaiquawn Jarrett
38. T Joe Barksdale
39. G David Arkin- Best Available G.
40. TE D.J Williams- Just filling up roster, Will get the TE I want later
41. SS DaíNorris Searcy- Best available SS
42. FB Owen Marecic
43. QB Terrelle Pryor- Best available QB, I went with Pryor because he is the closest thing to Newton
44. K Whoever you want. I got David Buehler
45. P Whoever you want I got Matt Bosher
46. MLB Greg Jones
47. TE David Ausberry
48. WR Taylor Price- Best available WR
49. CB Brandon Hogan
You do not have to choose the guys I chose but try to pick the same position that I picked. That will keep you on track.
Here is a list of undrafted A potential players
RB Alex Green
FB Owen Marecic- This is if you donít pick him
TE Julius Thomas
DT Kendrick Ellis
DT Jerrell Powe
LOLB Vic SoíOto
CB Brandon Hogan- If you donít pick him
My roster has an A Potential player at every position except K and P.
46/53 players have A potential