Home

Team with worst/best player likeness?

This is a discussion on Team with worst/best player likeness? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2011, 11:08 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacefunk
I have to disagree with 43M about Ben's likeness. For the past couple years he's had this look on his face like somebody just farted. And James Harrison smiles too much. The man NEVER smiles.
I thought Ben was pretty bad too. I expected more people to be disappointed with their teams. Not because they are bad, but because we are more familiar with our teams.

Ex I wouldn't know if most 3rd stringers looked way off, but I'll notice on my team.
Old 10-09-2011, 11:17 PM   #10
MVP

jkra0512's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Team with worst/best player likeness?

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert429
What team do you think has the most players that look off.

Could be because the bills are my team, but I find them to be pretty bad.

Steve Johnson is tiny and Donald driver black, Florence, Nelson, and Johnny white have beards, Fred Jackson is huge, nick Barnett is bad, also Scott is way off.

Also what team has the best?
I didn't know Donald Driver played for my Bills...I think you're thinking of Donald Jones and he is black. Am I missing what you're saying?

The Bills players won't look anything like what they should because they don't have any true "stars" on the team. Stevie J. is almost there though.
Old 10-10-2011, 12:05 AM   #11
Pro

stopper654's Arena

OVR: 14
They need a new character for lesean McCoy because this one looks nothing like him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The EAGLES Are The Most Dominate Team In The NFC Beast And The Best Team In The League, I Will BLEED GREEN For The Rest Of My Life, So To Any Team Who Thinks They Can Test Us Then If You Want Some Then Come Get Some. GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!
  • PSN: Stopper654
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2011, 12:16 AM   #12
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkra0512
I didn't know Donald Driver played for my Bills...I think you're thinking of Donald Jones and he is black. Am I missing what you're saying?

The Bills players won't look anything like what they should because they don't have any true "stars" on the team. Stevie J. is almost there though.
yes you are missing what he is saying. He is saying his skin tone is Donald Driver Black as in Stevie Johnson is super dark in the game

For the Chargers, Rivers, Jackson and Gates look spot on
Old 10-10-2011, 12:20 AM   #13
MVP

jkra0512's Arena

OVR: 31

Gotchya, see it now. Thanks! haha

Sorry OP
Old 10-10-2011, 12:46 AM   #14
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopper654
They need a new character for lesean McCoy because this one looks nothing like him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree with that. Vick is off too. his face isn't bad, but something about this pads and player model makes him look weird. Almost looks like he's wearing a V-neck.
Old 10-11-2011, 12:36 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 1

Just got finished playing a game against the Titans, and they've gotta be one of the worst when it comes to likeness. CJ2K looks weird (even through the visor) & something is off with Hasselbeck's face. Kenny Britt has a default face that I dislike on every player I've seen with it. After looking through all their starters it looks like Barrett Ruud is the only player with decent likeness.

Steelers and Packers are two with probably the best likeness IMO.

This is off topic but I really wish they would bring back the old dreads animation and not limit everyone with long hair to the stupid pony tail look. Is it because they couldn't make the hair movement look correct or something? It really bothers me every time I see a player like Sidney Rice or McCluster with those ridiculous pony tail dreads.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2011, 01:24 AM   #16
MVP

lisinas's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikeKing
Just got finished playing a game against the Titans, and they've gotta be one of the worst when it comes to likeness. CJ2K looks weird (even through the visor) & something is off with Hasselbeck's face. Kenny Britt has a default face that I dislike on every player I've seen with it. After looking through all their starters it looks like Barrett Ruud is the only player with decent likeness.

Steelers and Packers are two with probably the best likeness IMO.

This is off topic but I really wish they would bring back the old dreads animation and not limit everyone with long hair to the stupid pony tail look. Is it because they couldn't make the hair movement look correct or something? It really bothers me every time I see a player like Sidney Rice or McCluster with those ridiculous pony tail dreads.
Some people said its because consoles has fps limit and normal dreads need some fps .

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »