Home

Creating a "We want Madden to represent REAL a football game" group on FB

This is a discussion on Creating a "We want Madden to represent REAL a football game" group on FB within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2011, 10:14 PM   #105
MVP

jkra0512's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Creating a "We want Madden to represent REAL a football game" group on FB

A discussion goes somewhere, you guys are just re-hashing the same arguments, over and over and over and over again. Then when you get sick of this thread everyone migrates to another thread with a slightly different problem and everyone talks about how 2k5 was the golden age of football, EA's AI sucks, EA is evil, sim players get screwed over every year. Then the other side says I'm fine with it, I'm happy with the game, you guys are overreacting, stop buying the game if you don't like it.

Yeah, awesome discussion...What's that old adage? Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

No one is going to convince any other person here, so get over it, agree to disagree and move on to more constructive threads...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2011, 10:47 PM   #106
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkra0512
A discussion goes somewhere, you guys are just re-hashing the same arguments, over and over and over and over again. Then when you get sick of this thread everyone migrates to another thread with a slightly different problem and everyone talks about how 2k5 was the golden age of football, EA's AI sucks, EA is evil, sim players get screwed over every year. Then the other side says I'm fine with it, I'm happy with the game, you guys are overreacting, stop buying the game if you don't like it.

Yeah, awesome discussion...What's that old adage? Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

No one is going to convince any other person here, so get over it, agree to disagree and move on to more constructive threads...
Irony.jpg 10 characte
Old 10-11-2011, 10:52 PM   #107
Banned

OVR: 5

She's CUUUUTTTTTEEEEE!!!!!!!

Last edited by bucky60; 10-11-2011 at 10:58 PM.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:02 PM   #108
MVP

jkra0512's Arena

OVR: 31

hahaha, good one.
Old 10-12-2011, 03:30 AM   #109
Rookie

metovics8's Arena

OVR: 4

i want madden to be the nba 2k of football games.... or 2k to be the nba 2k of football games... or any company to do that, just give us options if you cant give us a game that has its major features work properly... or at least say, "(insert complaint here) is suppose to work like that"... just acknowledge what our major complaints are, thats all, dont have to fix them just acknowledge, we spend plenty of money for responses, hell 2k responds to threads and some are little stuff threads
Old 10-12-2011, 08:05 AM   #110
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by metovics8
i want madden to be the nba 2k of football games.... or 2k to be the nba 2k of football games... or any company to do that, just give us options if you cant give us a game that has its major features work properly... or at least say, "(insert complaint here) is suppose to work like that"... just acknowledge what our major complaints are, thats all, dont have to fix them just acknowledge, we spend plenty of money for responses, hell 2k responds to threads and some are little stuff threads
LOL, are u serious?? Have u been to their official site because obviously u haven't.
Old 10-12-2011, 10:41 AM   #111
Rookie

OVR: 6
Icon13 Re: Creating a "We want Madden to represent REAL a football game" group on FB

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOV
There's actually only one major issue that bleeds over and kills the overall experience. The players have absolutely no actual weight/mass anymore. The analog sensitive control has been completely removed, which results in players twitching and skating around the field.

The players move like androids. Play FIFA, then play madden/NCAA. Brace yourself because it might piss you off. FIFA gives you the feeling of actual mass/heft being represented, while madden/NCAA players feel weightless and empty.
EA PLEASE READ THIS!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2011, 02:25 PM   #112
Rookie

BlackJackRabbit's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
You keep on saying over and over again about it being EA's fault. I'll say the same thing I've said to you before, it takes 2 parties to make a business deal happen. I don't really care who struck the deal first, both companies need to sign on the dotted line to make things happen.

You said you are purchasing an NFL product and yet you are also supporting the NFL making the deal for an exclusive license and at the same time supporting EA by making a sub standard product.

I'm sorry, it just doesn't make sense to me.
It doesn't take two parties develop a game. The NFL gave EA the exclusive license. They didn't tell EA to take things out of the game, release the game with glitches, add gimicky features only to take them out the following year, or fail to innovate during this entire generation of consoles.

That's all on EA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkra0512
Essay after essay of the same thing...Can't you guys just agree to disagree and move on with life? I mean, really. Some people love Madden for what it is and others want drastic improvements, meanwhile some fall somewhere in between. Trying to prove each other wrong is hilarious and annoying at the same time. Just move on...
Can't you just move on with your life instead of complaining about complaints ? We've had just as many people complaining about complainers as we've had complaining about Madden.

Last edited by BlackJackRabbit; 10-18-2011 at 06:17 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »