Home

Vikings Relocate?

This is a discussion on Vikings Relocate? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2011, 05:41 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Vikings Relocate?

I hate dome teams. In this year's Madden, is it possible to "Relocate" the Vikings, Saints, Colts, Rams, Cards, Lions, etc BACK to their actual cities... I.E. Vikings relocate from Minnesota to Minnesota, thus building an outdoor stadium but still retaining their uniforms and having Gus still call them "The Minnesota Vikings"?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2011, 06:15 PM   #2
Rookie

majik8ball's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Vikings Relocate?

Sorry bro but no gus will only say home team and u get new unis not nfl official team jersey
Old 10-09-2011, 06:23 PM   #3
Rookie

legenddt's Arena

OVR: 3
This is something that needs to be addressed for next years game, the relocate option should still be there, but so should being able to just build a new stadium. Back in madden 04 I used to do a vikings chise and build an outdoor stadium, I have no idea why this feature was removed.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Tapatalk
Old 10-09-2011, 06:26 PM   #4
Pro

Pandetta's Arena

OVR: 8

Honestly the relocate feature is a great idea, but very poorly implemented. I would love to see it expanded, even slightly to make the feature more enjoyable - it wouldn't even have to be a major part of the game to be good.
Old 10-09-2011, 11:26 PM   #5
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

I've always wanted to "relocate" them.. but of course, I'd "relocate" them back to Minneapolis and just take the dome off.. but like legenddt said, older games had it so you could just edit the Stadium without moving them. Now, it's just a hassle because they won't be the Minnesota Vikings anymore because you CAN'T retain jerseys and such..

EA removes the best parts of a game and adds them later as "Amazing New Features".

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2011, 12:27 AM   #6
Rookie

Ghostciv's Arena

OVR: 1

the 1 thing i miss was being able to move a team and they either can keep there old logo or pick from alot of older nfl logos. i played 1 madden forgot the year but moved a team to houston and took on the old kc texans look. also moved the jets to Ny city and took on there old logo.
Old 10-10-2011, 03:00 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
I've always wanted to "relocate" them.. but of course, I'd "relocate" them back to Minneapolis and just take the dome off.. but like legenddt said, older games had it so you could just edit the Stadium without moving them. Now, it's just a hassle because they won't be the Minnesota Vikings anymore because you CAN'T retain jerseys and such..

EA removes the best parts of a game and adds them later as "Amazing New Features".
Agreed, and its really annoying.. But anyway yeah i'd love to see that feature back in Madden 13.

My Mariners dynasty!
XBL Gamertag- xLMJx21
Old 10-10-2011, 05:37 AM   #8
Rookie

ukredskin's Arena

OVR: 2

Also why cant madden have teambuilder too? so if you moved the jags for example to LA,you would be able to decide if they keep the uni and logo or you get the choice to design your own etc.
MLB- Washington Nationals
NBA- Wizards
NHL-Capitals
Soccer - Manchester City

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »