Home

Franchise Questions

This is a discussion on Franchise Questions within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2011, 12:58 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Franchise Questions

Hello all, I have two questions regarding offline franchise.
My first question- is it possible to change default uniforms/playbooks of a team? For example, I use the Denver Broncos, and would like to change their default home jerseys to their Orange Alternate without having to change it manually every time. In terms of playbooks, with the personnel I have after a few years of drafting I like using a 3-4, and want to just use the standard 3-4 playbook instead of Denver's default. Can I change these?
Second- this, like my uniform question, is purely aesthetic. I have noticed that at my home games about half of the seats are empty. Not that this affects anything, but it bothers me for whatever reason. I don't know why this is, and I've tried to run through different scenarios. I went to Team Income, and my tickets sales are above average, and I have updated the stadium throughout the offseason. Furthermore, my opening game (after I had won the Super Bowl w/ Denver) was against Oakland, and the weather was clear and relatively warm. I haven't been able to find a source of my diminishing fan base, and was wondering if there is a reason for it. Thank you!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »