Home

Old 10-12-2011, 09:40 AM   #1
Rookie

Boling4Humor's Arena

OVR: 3
Preseason

So it's hard for me to play through the preseason. The only incentive I can ever think of is maybe a positional battle or two. Is there anything else to look forward to when going into it?

I kind of get a thrill from simulating it because I usually get more injuries on my team than I would if I played through all 4 games. Sort've a "play with what you got" mentality.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2011, 09:56 AM   #2
Rookie

stp2081's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Preseason

I play one or two preseason games just to experience what it's like to play with a bunch of back-ups who might not see starting time during the season (at least not all at the same time together).
Old 10-12-2011, 11:13 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 0

Its repetative at first, I don't sim due to the point you made out theres alot of injuries especially to starters. I mean my panthers are already at 10 I.R. so i really dont need anymore so i have to sit there an play this boring games . my first game is against giants and its always raining, my problem is the larger amount of UDFA that are fake. I mean if they atlease showed up on the FA pool and the CPU signs them from there i would be ok with it, the fact there just pop up and get a one year deal for 310K . I have being trying a workaround for two months now... I am tired of filling the rosters and lowering th fake fug make a wish players to a 12 Ovr. is a long process and on your second season you'll see a bunch of solid players or the year before first rd picks in FA pool just chilling there, I mean this is not suppose to happen. So them you have the CPU picking up fake UDFA for a cheap 310K salary that really doesnt make sense.
Old 10-12-2011, 11:54 AM   #4
Rookie

Boling4Humor's Arena

OVR: 3

I worked around the UDFAs for my first season. But once the second came around I was so stressed about it I figured forget it. And just let the CPU have at it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »