Home

How to handle Carson Palmer?

This is a discussion on How to handle Carson Palmer? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2011, 09:04 PM   #17
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: How to handle Carson Palmer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksruleva
Nope, I'm the same way. I'll re-start my franchise now that the trade deadline to pass, because it bugs me to see Brandon Lloyd on the Broncos now that he's a Ram, or Ronnie Brown stepping in for the Eagles when I know he got traded to the Lions.

I figure those first few weeks are just practice anyway ;-)
I wish there was a way for EA to implement a "LIVE Trade" System on the AI, and give the teams their proper Draft Picks. By the LIVE system, that would mean when you go into Franchise, Lloyd would still be a Bronco(even though in Play Now, you can play as the Rams and he would be on their team) and during the simulation period of Week 6, Lloyd gets moved to the Rams, and the Draft Pick gets moved to Denver.

Same with Carson Palmer. He would be a Bengal for the first 6 weeks, and during the simulation period he gets moved to Oakland, and Oakland's 2012 1st Round & 2013 2nd Round Pick would be moved to Cincy.
Old 10-19-2011, 09:08 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: How to handle Carson Palmer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankees028
the only thing I kept telling my self was leave Jarmcus Russel and Charlie Frye but take out Palmer.
LOL yeah, no kidding.

And didn't Devine go to the CFL or something? I seem to have read something about him online when I looked him up (since I never heard of him ever at all).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »