Home

help creating custom playbook please

This is a discussion on help creating custom playbook please within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2011, 11:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
help creating custom playbook please

hi, i'm an idiot. i've searched google, this forum (quickly, yes) and i'm still stuck.

i've tried to create a custom playbook. i used Pass Balanced as the base.

how the heck do i add plays from other teams now to my existing Passbalancedcustom playbook?

i can't seem to figure it out. there's no way to toggle between team playbooks to add new plays. do i somehow copy all the plays, paste and... ???

thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2011, 12:19 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: help creating custom playbook please

Quote:
Originally Posted by billsmetalbooze
hi, i'm an idiot. i've searched google, this forum (quickly, yes) and i'm still stuck.

i've tried to create a custom playbook. i used Pass Balanced as the base.

how the heck do i add plays from other teams now to my existing Passbalancedcustom playbook?

i can't seem to figure it out. there's no way to toggle between team playbooks to add new plays. do i somehow copy all the plays, paste and... ???

thanks.
Open your custom playbook and then scroll left or right to the "All Plays" tab and then select formation and plays from there. If you get to the all plays screen and can't figure it out you've got major issues....lol
Old 10-19-2011, 12:53 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: help creating custom playbook please

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
Open your custom playbook and then scroll left or right to the "All Plays" tab and then select formation and plays from there. If you get to the all plays screen and can't figure it out you've got major issues....lol
i've found the All Plays tab.

but it doesn't give me all the plays in the entire league.

for example, i know teams often have their names in plays, like (i'm making this up) Jest Post Cross or Raiders Under Over (made up, again, for an example).

when i start with one base playbook, i don't see the plays from every team and every formation.

am i missing the point of Custom Playbooks? can you access every play from every team in the league?

thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »