Home

Madden 12 Face Scans

This is a discussion on Madden 12 Face Scans within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-25-2011, 11:29 AM   #17
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Madden 12 Face Scans

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatMan72
Cam still does not have a face scan, still has 5 o'clock shadow and is built like an offensive lineman.

It's important to remember that Donny Moore is a Bucs fan...
The player build has nothing to really do with Donny, and his build is pretty close actually.

I got Cam as close to looking as Cam as I could with the faces we have in game, the lockout this year made face scans and many other things lot more troublesome.

For the record again, this has nothing to do with Donny. I am the one who does the majority of likeness changes as far as equipment and generic face changes go.

Follow me on twitter @Equipment_Guru
Old 10-25-2011, 01:36 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 0

Did anyone of ya notice last years Jimmy Clausen face was in the game late but it was in the game as a rookie... lol I think theres more too it than just CBA, Unions, I mean why wouldnt the players want more likeness... Maybe when I meet Cam Newton in Tampa while they play the bucs am ask him if anyone from EA even step to him or his agent about a possible face scan for the 1 overall pick in this years NFL Draft.
Old 10-25-2011, 01:57 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
The player build has nothing to really do with Donny, and his build is pretty close actually.

I got Cam as close to looking as Cam as I could with the faces we have in game, the lockout this year made face scans and many other things lot more troublesome.

For the record again, this has nothing to do with Donny. I am the one who does the majority of likeness changes as far as equipment and generic face changes go.
LOL, I was being sarcastic about the Bucs fan comment... sorry if that didn't come through in my post and thanks for responding to clear things up.

I would argue that Cam's build is "pretty close", he seems too bulky to me, but I've noticed several QB's in the game who seem too bulky so maybe his build is as close as it can be in the game? Personally, I think Cam has much more of a WR's build then a typical QB's build extrapolated out to 6'6" and 250 lbs. I've seen him up close and in-person and he's very lean.

As far as the face goes, the thing that really bugs me is the scruff on his face. I've made a Cam CAP and I think face # 37 under skin tone # 6 (if I recall correctly) looks much more like him.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »