Home

Yea But..How's Your Franchise Going..

This is a discussion on Yea But..How's Your Franchise Going.. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2011, 02:51 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Yea But..How's Your Franchise Going..

It's got 10 mil post on it, can't even read it anymore, it is time for a new thread on ur franchise...really it is
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2011, 02:52 PM   #2
Rookie

Wenkinator's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Yea But..How's Your Franchise Going..

Last time I went to the official thread my grasp for the english language was still very evident as I read several pages without having to resort to anything too extreme.
Old 10-23-2011, 02:54 PM   #3
MVP

Champion8877's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecockfan40
It's got 10 mil post on it, can't even read it anymore, it is time for a new thread on ur franchise...really it is
What makes it so you cannot read it? You make no sense, the official Franchise thread is still going strong and many people post on it, so why do we need a new one? This thread you just made is pointless and makes no sense. If a mod reads this, please close it. Actually while your at it, ban gamecockfan. Over the last week he has made more pointless, stupid threads and ignorant trolling posts than anybody i've ever seen.

Last edited by Champion8877; 10-23-2011 at 02:59 PM.
Old 10-23-2011, 03:34 PM   #4
TheSaints7

OVR:

The problem is that so many people reply to it, that your post about your franchise gets buried very fast.

Old 10-23-2011, 04:32 PM   #5
MVP

Champion8877's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaints7
The problem is that so many people reply to it, that your post about your franchise gets buried very fast.
well the only way to get around this would be to have a different thread for each franchise, but that would just be stupid because then the entire front page would be filled with a bunch of different threads about the same thing. it is fine as is
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2011, 04:35 PM   #6
Pro

The Amaizen Blue's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion8877
What makes it so you cannot read it? You make no sense, the official Franchise thread is still going strong and many people post on it, so why do we need a new one? This thread you just made is pointless and makes no sense. If a mod reads this, please close it. Actually while your at it, ban gamecockfan. Over the last week he has made more pointless, stupid threads and ignorant trolling posts than anybody i've ever seen.
Old 10-23-2011, 06:16 PM   #7
TheSaints7

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion8877
well the only way to get around this would be to have a different thread for each franchise, but that would just be stupid because then the entire front page would be filled with a bunch of different threads about the same thing. it is fine as is
Thats is why we need a Franchise sub forum where people can create there own topics ect. I created a thread yesterday but I think it was you who pointed me towards a dynasties thread but that isnt a franchise thread at all. Its not even for Madden!

Old 10-23-2011, 06:31 PM   #8
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

OVR: 19

Use the original thread for Madden franchises. Don't need 10 different "How's your Franchise" threads cluttering up the boards. If that is not good enough for you, as I pointed out to someone yesterday... we have a whole forum dedicated to just Football Dynasties/Franchises, here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...all-dynasties/

It is not hard to go there and post your Dynasty/Franchise, and/or keep up with someone's Dynasty/Franchise.

Closed

Last edited by RGmoney; 10-23-2011 at 06:53 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »