Home

What difficulty level are you using?

This is a discussion on What difficulty level are you using? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: What difficulty level are you playing on?
All Madden 12 20.00%
All Madden (with sliders making CPU even more difficult) 12 20.00%
All Pro 17 28.33%
All Pro (with sliders making CPU even more difficult) 15 25.00%
Pro 4 6.67%
Rookie 0 0%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-24-2011, 11:08 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: What difficulty level are you using?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
I'm using All Pro and I have to give the cpu boosts in their passing game, running game and rush defense to make it more challenging and balanced. My problem is similar to the op in that I suck at passing. I give myself help on All Pro in that area as I desperately need it. No way I can go to All Madden based on my weak passing skills.
Why don't you have your set posted on the slider thread so more people can see it?
Old 10-25-2011, 02:09 AM   #18
Rookie

strife1013's Arena

OVR: 0

Right now I am playing with adjusted sliders on all pro with New England. Just blew out the Bills 61 to 0. Brady has over 75% completions. 13 TD and 0 Int. I need some adjustments. So looks like I should switch to All Madden, would love to see some adjusted sliders for all Madden.
Old 10-25-2011, 05:34 AM   #19
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Why don't you have your set posted on the slider thread so more people can see it?
I used to do that but it takes me awhile to get my sliders the way I like them. I can't access OS at work either. I can only post early in the morning or late at night and so I can't respond to a lot of posts. So I just post them in my signature as a reference if anyone wants to use them or see how good or bad I am at Madden.
Old 10-25-2011, 09:40 AM   #20
Pro

T5063's Arena

OVR: 2

I just started a new franchise with the Raiders post patch. All-Madden with all Human and CPU sliders at 25.

It plays great. I'm 3-4 so far and all the game were challenging but never felt like the CPU was cheesing me.
Old 10-25-2011, 10:33 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Thats weird.. I have yet to come across a play that I can use everytime on the CPU. They usually pick up on it if I try to use something too much and there's definitely not one play you can use on defense. Are you using the black set?

There 2 min drill on both sides of the ball has always stunk. I agree with that.. That needs to be fixed..
Yea I'm using your black set, except for the cpu int. And seriously I can use one offensive play and like 3 defensive plays all game and come put with a win nearly every time. Not that I complete that play every time, but it's good nearly 50% of the time which is all you need.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2011, 12:11 PM   #22
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

@Docolla Where do you have the INTs at? That might be the problem and did you update the sliders where I lowered the USER catching and breaktackles to 40? But you definitely need to raise the CPU INTs is you can use one play and go down the field like that. INTs is where it can become easy too shred the CPU. I have yet to come across anything that works consitent like that. I mix it up a whole lot. I have yet to find any plays on defense that can shut the CPU down completely. I have some good plays but they don't work all the time especially against elite QBs and teams...
Old 10-25-2011, 01:12 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 3

Yea, I updated them a few days ago and even increased some of the other sliders. I have the cpu int at 73, I use Tebow and with the setting higher nearly all of his incompletes become picks. And I don't use only one play all game, I was just stating that I could, but then the game becomes boring.
Old 10-25-2011, 04:05 PM   #24
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Only option that applies to me is All-Pro with CPU harder since that's what all-pro set I'm messing with is doing.

The All-Madden set isn't so much "harder" but it's a different "kind" of All-Madden.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »