Home

Madden 12 Trade-in value??

This is a discussion on Madden 12 Trade-in value?? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2011, 11:32 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Madden 12 Trade-in value??

I'm considering trading in madden 12 to Gamestop but it depends on how much I'll get for it. Does anyone have any idea how much I would be able to get for it? Thanks in advance guys!

Last edited by trinidad09; 10-23-2011 at 11:36 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2011, 11:49 PM   #2
Rookie

Wesman's Arena

OVR: 7
They offered me 22 the other day. I passed.

Trying to resist slider-itis. Long Timer.
http://www.youtube.com/user/WesmanY2k/
Old 10-24-2011, 03:28 AM   #3
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden 12 Trade-in value??

between $15-$20 its not really a good deal because soon u walk out the door they slap a $55 used sticker on it.
Old 10-24-2011, 06:36 AM   #4
MVP

Champion8877's Arena

OVR: 14

well they sell you the game for 60, buy it back for 20, then sell it again for 55. so they make 95 dollars off of you for 1 game. moral of the story, sell on amazon, ebay, or craigslist
Old 10-26-2011, 12:36 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinidad09
I'm considering trading in madden 12 to Gamestop but it depends on how much I'll get for it. Does anyone have any idea how much I would be able to get for it? Thanks in advance guys!
Which system is it for?

Later
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2011, 01:47 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 0

23 dollars. i traded Madden 12 in with NBA 2K11 (6 dollars trade in value) for NBA 2K12: ended up paying $30 for it.
Old 10-26-2011, 01:51 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

Right now it goes in for $22, if ya put it towards a select game it pushes it up towards 28.60 instead. Currently being sold as pre-owned for 48 not 55. Yea I know its only 7 dollars less but still isnt the same.

I do get a kick out of the remark about them making 95 of one person. I do believe that Gamestop and other companies have to buy the game themselves so I don't think they are making 60 dollars for a new copy of Madden. Its probably why they have a pre-owned business so they can make some money. And also the same reason companies like Best Buy are trying to do the same thing.

If you ever want the best value, pay attention to trade specials or if you want to make more money take the time and do like others have said sell it on Craigslist, Amazon, or Ebay. Personally I dont want to take the time to deal with the shipping and setting all that up, I find my time a little bit more important then worrying about how much someones makes off a game I don't want anymore.
Old 10-27-2011, 03:46 AM   #8
Rookie

Winking_Wesley's Arena

OVR: 1

You could probably sell it for about 30$ or just do a trade in for another game. I do a trade in for all those yearly games like madden or 2k cuz once u get the new one you never will play the old one so what's the point of keeping it? If its not a yearly game I keep all my games because I like having a collection of sorts.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »