Home

realistic game

This is a discussion on realistic game within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2003, 02:06 PM   #1
Rookie

blkprince04's Arena

OVR: 6
realistic game

did you guys see that game last night wowwwww!!!! now my point is that when we play espn football or madden or any other football game if the same thing happen to us while playing we complain that the game is flawed, or have buggs, or the game has that comeback logic, anything can happen during a football game you never know peace......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2003, 02:23 PM   #2
Pro

FSU_Animal's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: realistic game

Yes, but comebacks don't happen "every" time you have the lead in real life. Most teams can hold onto a lead. The Cowboys, however, have this problem of keeping a lead. Always will be problem till the defense can build up their stamina because the offense won't always keep the clock going.
Old 09-16-2003, 03:12 PM   #3
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

Quote:

FSU_Animal said:
Yes, but comebacks don't happen "every" time you have the lead in real life. Most teams can hold onto a lead. The Cowboys, however, have this problem of keeping a lead. Always will be problem till the defense can build up their stamina because the offense won't always keep the clock going.

I got two more for you

AtL 17 - 0 Washington cameback!!
Pitt 17 - 7 KC cameback!!
Carolina didn't allow Tampa in red zone all game this past Sunday but Tampa Bay cameback should have won...

Week 1
Carolina cameback against Jacksonville
Green Bay was down 27 - 3 to Minnesota and was a successful onside kick a way from coming all way back..

My point is it happens on the regular.........
Old 09-16-2003, 04:34 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 4

And when Mooch coached the Niners, they constantly let teams get back within reach.
Old 09-17-2003, 12:33 PM   #5
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Yeah, I agree, most NFL teams do comeback at the end of a game. Look at week 2. Seattle gets up 38-0 on Arizona, then the Cards stormed back in the fourth. The Pats squandered a big lead in Phili. Denver got lax in the 4th against SD and how about the Lions coming back in Green Bay. I couldn't believe how Buffalo fell apart in J'ville. New Orleans and Indy also had monumnetal collapses last week. So yeah, I would agree, Madden is right on the money.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »