Home

Gutting The Redskins

This is a discussion on Gutting The Redskins within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-10-2011, 05:12 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Gutting The Redskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgarrett
I am using the Skins as well in my offline franchise. I traded Rex Grossman and the 3rd picks in both the 2012 and 2013 draft for Tim Tebow. I am 1-2 right now. Lost 14-3 in my opener against the Giants, beat the Cardinals 24-21, and lost to the Cowboys 21-17. Tebow struggled the first game against NY, but he played well against the Cards and against Dallas. My running game was virtually non-existent until I faced Dallas. Hightower just isn't cutting it. Helu is going to get the starting nod in my next game against the Rams. Cooley is my leading receiver with Moss right behind him. My defense has played well against the pass, but has struggled against the run. Kerrigan and Orakpo both have 2.5 sacks thru 3 games.

As far as off-season moves go, I am going to try to get a DT that can stuff the middle, as well as some OL that will help my running game. I thought about initially trying to build Tebow up to increase his trade value in hopes to get either Luck or Jones, but I am really enjoying playing with him, so I may end up rolling with him for a few seasons.
Tebow to the Skins is interesting. I had a lot of fun with Mallett on the Skins. I rolled with Tebow last year and he was a complete beast after season 2.

Currently, I'm doing a Titans chise. I decided to sim season 1 then let Locker take over in season 2 to be more realistic. I haven't made any trades yet, but i'm probably going to move CJ2K in favor of a more powerful runner.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »