Home

How long does it take you to make $$ after a move?

This is a discussion on How long does it take you to make $$ after a move? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2003, 10:24 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
How long does it take you to make $$ after a move?

I'm a big time simmer and I am currently in season 15 on Madden.

I 'played' the first 11 seasons with the Giants before taking over a Falcons team that had let Vick go to free agency many years earlier and was some $400 million in debt.

Well my first 2 years there I couldn't turn a profit because my attendence was about 40% and so I had to move to avoid losing the team.

I have them in Toronto now and have been to and lost the last 2 Super Bowls.

Thing is my attendence is still a paltry 50-60% during the season.

I've been in Toronto for 4 complete seasons now and my support is still barely half.

How long does it take to get the fans to come out to the stadium on a regular basis? And how much do you spend on advertising after a move?

I need some help as I've dropped the former Falcons to nearly $1 billion in debt now.

Any suggestions?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2003, 04:12 PM   #2
Cr*m*n*lly *nd*rr*t*d

LetsGoPitt's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: How long does it take you to make $$ after a move?

Definitely advertise like crazy. It's not too expensive (expecially considering your debt) and it'll help bring in fans.

How much are you charging for things? You might want to consider dropping prices a bit to bring in people. Again, a little less income now won't hurt considering your financial status if it brings much greater income down the road.

How much money did you have for the stadium, etc?
Old 09-17-2003, 05:49 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: How long does it take you to make $$ after a move?

Basically I charge 2 clicks to the left of the Up aarow for everything. Think that is probably too much considering? Maybe I'll do everything right at the downarrow for a season or two.

When I relocated to Toronto I built a brand new 60 some odd thousand seat stadium and paid for about 2/3 of it so that is where much of my additional debt game from, but I'm still losing around 50 or 60 million a year on top of that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »