Home

Woody Dantzler....

This is a discussion on Woody Dantzler.... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2003, 08:04 AM   #1
Pro

MXPX_Rocks's Arena

OVR: 5
Woody Dantzler....

In my bengals franchise, i signed woody to a one year deal to fil my roster, and i needed a kick returner...but i found that the quarter defense is my best bet... and he shows up as the right outside linebacker position, and i sent that position on a blitz, and he nails the qb and pokes the ball loose....

I cant imagine what he would have said if that happened in reality...or how guilty or akward it was to hit his old positions player...too bad there's no real emotion in madden
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2003, 07:31 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Woody Dantzler....

i signed woody dantzler in my bengals franchise too...mines with a draft though

i was using him as my second kick returner along with the god like michael lewis...today he fumbled the ball on the kick return in the second half which coulda cost me the game. so i am gonna go release him and sign a new kick returner

but michael lewis of the saints is the best kick/punt returner...i get at least to the 35 with him on kick returns and this season through 16 games he has 7 punt return TDS...he is amazing...i also use him as a fourth reciever and if he gets open hit him and he is GONE

TD

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »