Home

Vince Young returns to Texas

This is a discussion on Vince Young returns to Texas within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-03-2011, 09:57 AM   #1
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18
Vince Young returns to Texas

So lets say i brought Vincent back to Texas to be the startn qb.of course i would run the ball more and only do pass plays im comfortable doing with Vince.I know id be limited with that.
But who could i trade ROMOCHOKEALOT to,and what should i trade for?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2011, 10:33 AM   #2
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Vince Young returns to Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneKIller
So lets say i brought Vincent back to Texas to be the startn qb.of course i would run the ball more and only do pass plays im comfortable doing with Vince.I know id be limited with that.
But who could i trade ROMOCHOKEALOT to,and what should i trade for?
Seattle, 49ers, Dolphins, Cards, Browns, and Broncos would all be very interested in making a deal for him.

Seattle, Dolphins, Broncos are the most desperate, all might part with a 1st. Cards would want to dump salary.
Old 11-03-2011, 11:26 AM   #3
Rookie

MrPolo7's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavfan21
Seattle, 49ers, Dolphins, Cards, Browns, and Broncos would all be very interested in making a deal for him.

Seattle, Dolphins, Broncos are the most desperate, all might part with a 1st. Cards would want to dump salary.
Take the Cards off of the list...they just traded a first and a pro-bowler for their QB
Old 11-03-2011, 04:36 PM   #4
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPolo7
Take the Cards off of the list...they just traded a first and a pro-bowler for their QB
Agreed. The 49ers aren't drooling over Romo, and I am not sure the fans would see this as that much of an improvement given the turn around Alex Smith is showing in real life, though in Madden it wouldn't be a bad trade. From the list mavfan21 made though, I see the Dolphins as the most realistic team for him to land on.

What are you going to give up for Young? Are you going to bring Roy Williams back? You should. Texas Long Horns football. Is Ricky Williams still playing? That would be a fun franchise to play with... and I "hate" Texas.
Old 11-03-2011, 04:42 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
Agreed. The 49ers aren't drooling over Romo, and I am not sure the fans would see this as that much of an improvement given the turn around Alex Smith is showing in real life, though in Madden it wouldn't be a bad trade. From the list mavfan21 made though, I see the Dolphins as the most realistic team for him to land on.

What are you going to give up for Young? Are you going to bring Roy Williams back? You should. Texas Long Horns football. Is Ricky Williams still playing? That would be a fun franchise to play with... and I "hate" Texas.
Don't forget Jamaal Charles and Jermichael Finley!

Now THAT would be a fun franchise to play with (Might start one tonight)... And I "LOVE" Texas
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2011, 05:17 PM   #6
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

I dont know who is in and out the latest roster updates but im going to start one with the orignal roster with updates from me,and Ricky is in it.So I might do that with Ricky helpin out in the run game.I had thought about signing TO back since Im going for a short throwing passing game with Vince.I may look into Roy Williams.

But who do you guys think I should get for Romo that can actually help the Cowboys needs.I think Im going to go ahead and trade him to MIA with the connection he has with Parcells and everything.
Old 11-03-2011, 06:03 PM   #7
Rookie

MrPolo7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneKIller
I dont know who is in and out the latest roster updates but im going to start one with the orignal roster with updates from me,and Ricky is in it.So I might do that with Ricky helpin out in the run game.I had thought about signing TO back since Im going for a short throwing passing game with Vince.I may look into Roy Williams.

But who do you guys think I should get for Romo that can actually help the Cowboys needs.I think Im going to go ahead and trade him to MIA with the connection he has with Parcells and everything.
Parcells isn't a part of Miami's front office anymore, but if you were going to do that I guess you should get Sean Smith, CB he's got really good size and is good in man Coverage would be good for Dallas
Old 11-04-2011, 10:17 AM   #8
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

So I just gave the eagles Keith Brooking for
Vince Young
Owen Schmitt
and a 3rd round pick

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »