Home

cant wait to trade this garbage in tomorrow

This is a discussion on cant wait to trade this garbage in tomorrow within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2011, 03:44 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 3
cant wait to trade this garbage in tomorrow

for mw3... this game is just so flawed... glitchers online make the game unplayable online.. franchise mode rains every game...

on interceptions camera pans around team now on defense still moves yet my guy freezes making it impossible to return ints for tds unless its clear field...

lag online defense stays same speed but offense moves like a snail... play action fails 9/10 because of lag
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2011, 07:43 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: cant wait to trade this garbage in tomorrow

Lol, im glad I don't have any of these problems. Lag, seems like an connection issue. The camera view always does that for interceptions for year's now. LOL
Old 11-08-2011, 07:49 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Fantastic. Feel free to tell us what you had for lunch too, since it's about as relevant.
Old 11-08-2011, 08:08 AM   #4
Rookie

Ranger Fan's Arena

OVR: 0

First of all it does not rain every game. Second of all aside from a few work arounds on franchise by taking a few extra minutes to cut UDFA and the unusual body types coming out of NCAA 12 I feel the game is the best Madden yet. Game play is accurate and with the right sliders it plays well. I wish they would fix the Body types and shoulder pads, but really it is not as bad as many make it out to be. What amazes me is the number of people complaing about the game yet year after year Madden tops games sales. MM hard to explain
Old 11-08-2011, 09:16 AM   #5
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

OVR: 19

OP, sorry the game is not to your liking, but "Goodbye to the game" threads are not needed.

There are many threads already on the board where you can post your issues with the game.

Closed
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »