Home

Does EA plan on doing anything about..

This is a discussion on Does EA plan on doing anything about.. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-10-2011, 01:02 AM   #9
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Does EA plan on doing anything about..

I read someplace that the popping noise from the speakers could not be fixed with a patch. I may be wrong, but thats what I read. If I am wrong someone correct me. I don't know if this happens to anyone else, but I never get the noise until the 2nd half of a game, and then it only happens like 2 or 3 times and it stops.
Old 11-10-2011, 02:23 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 0

Lets see far as i can tell, If EA fix some of this stuff guys are asking for we will have the best MADDEN EVER next year...shoulder pads, looks of players, sound, they lot more....OMG'!!!!!!!! EA you looks and sound are great...Put ever person working on Madden on GAME PLAY'!!!!!!!! shoulder pads?? are you for real...That's stopping you from playing the game????
Old 11-10-2011, 02:43 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by macdaddy71
Lets see far as i can tell, If EA fix some of this stuff guys are asking for we will have the best MADDEN EVER next year...shoulder pads, looks of players, sound, they lot more....OMG'!!!!!!!! EA you looks and sound are great...Put ever person working on Madden on GAME PLAY'!!!!!!!! shoulder pads?? are you for real...That's stopping you from playing the game????
^this is very hard to read and spaz like. I think your trying to be sarcastic from what i gather. 1st off the popping noise can cause blown speakers, i prefer to play the game with sound. 2nd, the shoulder pads issue makes the guys look asinine. Its looks like they are airplane wings. 3rd, how many TIMES have i heard next year from EA? Every year its the same ole story, same mess of a game. Instead of nailing the basics and improving game play, they like to redo the way you call audibles, make a new kicking meter, add custom playbooks that dont work properly, add tuner sets with no tuners.. the list goes on and on. They need to focus.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2011, 03:37 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

Shoulder pads aren't that big of a deal to me. Sometimes they can be changed. I get no popping sounds. T

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »