Home

How to use 2 RBS in Online Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on How to use 2 RBS in Online Franchise Mode within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2011, 12:14 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
How to use 2 RBS in Online Franchise Mode

I am in my Friends Madden 12 Online Xbox 360 Franchise were in Year 2 going into Year 3 and I was wondering how do I set it up where i can use 2 RBS so they keep rotating the RBS like real life for the Online Franchise. Iam also thinking of being the Denver Broncos but I was wondering is Denvers Playbook fit Tebow like do they have the Gator Heavy Offense he does in real life or do I have to use another Playbook and do u think Denver is a good choice I mean my Friends The Raiders we would be in the Same Division.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2011, 12:23 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: How to use 2 RBS in Online Franchise Mode

Just set your formation subs to where a certain running back comes in for a certain package. I usually reserve my quick guy for the WR heavy sets and shotgun, while my bruiser back will be on the formations that have multiple extra blockers, fullbacks and tightends.
Old 11-18-2011, 02:34 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: How to use 2 RBS in Online Franchise Mode

its either Denver or Carolina both young Teams so I have no idea who to choose really its a tough choice who would u say honestly and why.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »