Home

Franchise Write-Ups

This is a discussion on Franchise Write-Ups within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-25-2011, 04:39 AM   #9
Rookie

OchoOcho88's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Franchise Write-Ups

Have been reading the Franchise stories all over OS. I have had multiple franchises go over 10-15 seasons. I really get into rebuilding the lower rated teams on franchise mode. I have never posted a franchise story or a franchise write-up although that is why i joined OS is to post them. I would enjoy creating my first one if you give me some ideals.

I do not mind to take middle of the road teams but please no SuperBowl contenders the first year.
I like to completely rebuild teams and the challenge to trade players and also draft them.
I run a pretty fair franchise witch means no unrealistic trades to an extent.
I play on pretty difficult sliders that i have customized around my gameplay that lead to me getting pretty realistic stats.
I do not like to run a half year franchise and quit, I go as many seasons as possible until it stops being fun or is just no longer interesting.
Being a student and football player most of my free time goes into Madden or NCAA so i will update as much as possible.

So any ideals will be appreciated and will start as soon as i get some feed back.
Old 11-25-2011, 09:48 AM   #10
Rookie

OchoOcho88's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Franchise Write-Ups

Just started one with Arizona.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2043113705
Old 11-25-2011, 10:02 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 16
I still haven't started a franchise with Madden 12 worth posting (holding out hope for UDFA, odd-looking generated players, and editable accelerated clock fixes). However I'm still keeping my Madden 11 going with the Bills and plan on getting the next update or two posted this weekend after a bit of a hiatus
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »