Home

The longest you've played franchise mode

This is a discussion on The longest you've played franchise mode within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2012, 09:29 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: The longest you've played franchise mode

I never play more than a season or two when I actually play games, as playing against the CPU just isn't very fun for me. However, I normally like to simulate all the games I play, and just act as a GM. I really enjoy the offseason and trading, and all of the GM actions. I almost went all 30 years in Madden 11.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2012, 01:38 PM   #42
Rookie

If i had to guess, I'd say 5 seasons. I played 3 years in Madden 2011. I usually play NCAA longer. Currently on either my 3 or 4th season in NCAA 13 already. Of course, NCAA seasons are shorter and it's a little more interesting because if you lose even one game, BCS title shot is badly damaged so you end up trying again next season.
Old 09-09-2012, 02:39 PM   #43
Pro

BearClaw's Arena

OVR: 9

Tied my 8 season record from Madden 11 with both the Raiders and Jets this year but got fired before getting to season 9 on both.
Old 09-09-2012, 05:55 PM   #44
Pro

Andrews85's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebron james
Its not madden but i played every game for 39 seasons in NCAA 09 with Arizona state. In ncaa 12 had 11 seasons with ASU. Never really had a long chise in madden but im in season 2 now with my Ravens
That is awesome. How many times did you win the NC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alifeincomplete
25 years with Central Michigan in NCAA '10.

6 or 7 years in 2K5.
I had a 28 year Dynasty with PITT on NCAA 2010, would have played longer but my game kept freezing while advancing to the week (started making a backup save ever since lol).

I can't remember my longest Madden Franchise, but I normally restart them after 6 or 7 years. Once the current NFL stars start retiring or dropping off I lose interest.
AFL: Pittsburgh Power
NCAA: PITT Panthers

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."
- Jack Lambert
Old 09-09-2012, 06:13 PM   #45
MVP

OVR: 1

Played 12 seasons of NCAA 12 playing every game with Virginia Tech.

I played 10 seasons in Madden 08 (I think, is that the one with the radio show?) but didn't play every game. 16+playoffs+preseason is just too much for me to consistently do. I like the pacing of NCAA better but this year I like madden better so it's a tough call.

My dad is somewhere around 20 seasons with Marshall in NCAA 08. He puts it on a difficulty where he can win every game handedly. I guess he just likes blowing off steam and seeing Marshall win. He refuses to play the new one I bought him because you can't move your dynasty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2012, 03:32 AM   #46
Rookie

Tha_BlacKnight's Arena

OVR: 8

Nice topic!

I am a numbers nerd and I try and play as many seasons as I can. Haven't done it in awhile tho. I started up again with Madden.

I played 10 seasons on Madden 04. I had a RB rush for 12,116 and 126 TDS and a WR stat line of 622 rec, 10,859 yards and 101 TDS.

I have played 11 season in NCAA 06 and 12 seasons on NCAA 07.

I played 12 seasons on College Hoops 2K8

Its fun comparing my past players with other players that I have had. As you can see in my sig. I keep all my stats when I play multiple seasons. I know, I am a nerd. haha

6'8 220 Point Guard Ovr rating 62
College: The Citadel 2009-12

Career PPG 12.4, RPG 6.9, APG 11.2 (1521 asts)
89 career dbl dbls, 21 career triple doubles

4X All-Conf, 10-11 Conf POY, 08-09 Conf Frosh of the year, Frosh All Conf
Old 09-10-2012, 03:59 AM   #47
Rookie

I'm on my longest one now in M12 at 2 and 3/4 years. Never really made it past 2 years in previous games. CC has been great for me, and really helped me get immersed in the game. I know it has alot of critics, but I was never one to spend time editing player numbers or taking the time to control all 32 teams. I get all the people who do that, but I just couldnt get into a game like that so it's not been a big deal for me that it's missing. But what is there, I love.
Old 09-10-2012, 04:18 AM   #48
Pro

ajk49er's Arena

OVR: 2

I sim the entire way through all the time.

playing? Id say the longest was a few years back like 22 years in.

this game in about year 5, I expect to play it all the way, as the storylines of the rookies gives me enough along with some of the new elements of ccm. but again, I play HC 09 and enjoy that(not the game aspect of it) so take that for what its worth

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »