Home

Your top 5 Quarterbacks?

This is a discussion on Your top 5 Quarterbacks? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-29-2011, 03:44 PM   #25
TheSaints7

OVR:
Re: Your top 5 Quarterbacks?

Drew Brees is the best QB in the NFL. Aaron Rodgers is second. Just compare there stats and Brees's are better. Plus Aaron has Finley, Driver, Nelson and Jennings to aim for.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2011, 04:07 PM   #26
MVP

mpbaseball22's Arena

OVR: 14

In madden:

Aaron Rodgers
Drew Brees
Ben Roethlisberger
Peyton Manning
Philip Rivers
Old 11-29-2011, 05:31 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'm sure I'm a biased Packer fan homer, but I've seen Brees miss more passes over the last 2 years than Rodgers has. The INTs bear that out to some degree, right?
I've liked Brees since his days at Purdue [I'm a Wisconsin Badgers fan, too]. So, I've watched him play for quite a while. But, no one on the planet is playing better football than Aaron Rodgers.
And stop acting like Brees has a bunch of scrubs to throw to. That's a lame argument.
1. Rodgers
2. Brady
3. Brees
4. Manning
5. Roethlisberger
Old 11-29-2011, 05:46 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1

Based on who I've played with...

1. Ryan Mallet - Super Strong Arm that can make every throw. Best backup gem in the game to develop into a franchise QB!

2. Jake Locker - Runs like Tebow, but has much better accuracy and is almost money with play-action passes.

3. Christian Ponder - If you run the WCO offense, this kid is a stud. Very accurate mid-short passer!

4. Matthew Stafford - Strong Arm, very accurate, but made of glass.

5. Aaron Rodgers - In Madden, he's too good, and I feel like I'm cheating because I only play against the computer. I could only play a few games with him before it got boring.
Old 11-29-2011, 05:58 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaints7
Drew Brees is the best QB in the NFL. Aaron Rodgers is second. Just compare there stats and Brees's are better. Plus Aaron has Finley, Driver, Nelson and Jennings to aim for.
yea and brew brees doesnt have anybody to throw to but Graham,Sproles,Colston,Moore,Thomas,Meachem and Henderson. looks like brees is throwing to air
Old 11-29-2011, 06:41 PM   #30
TheSaints7

OVR:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistertony25
I'm sure I'm a biased Packer fan homer, but I've seen Brees miss more passes over the last 2 years than Rodgers has. The INTs bear that out to some degree, right?
I've liked Brees since his days at Purdue [I'm a Wisconsin Badgers fan, too]. So, I've watched him play for quite a while. But, no one on the planet is playing better football than Aaron Rodgers.
And stop acting like Brees has a bunch of scrubs to throw to. That's a lame argument.
1. Rodgers
2. Brady
3. Brees
4. Manning
5. Roethlisberger
Yea but have you seen the videos where he hit 10/10 on the Olympic archer target and where he hit them diapers on that commercial lol,

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Old 11-29-2011, 06:42 PM   #31
TheSaints7

OVR:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pegout
yea and brew brees doesnt have anybody to throw to but Graham,Sproles,Colston,Moore,Thomas,Meachem and Henderson. looks like brees is throwing to air
Obviusly he is not throwing to air but Packers have better recivers than anyone right now

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2011, 11:49 AM   #32
MVP

Shibito's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by at23steelers
Madden or IRL with your 2nd group?
In Madden. I can't answer IRL because I haven't seen enough of every QB to judge this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »