Home

Where Are The Madden NFL 12 Tuner Sets and Online Franchise Roster Updates?

This is a discussion on Where Are The Madden NFL 12 Tuner Sets and Online Franchise Roster Updates? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2011, 03:55 PM   #57
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJackRabbit
So they basically lied, at least thus far, about M12 having tuner sets. It's one thing to implement a feature and not have it work as advertised, which Tiburon has done more often than not, but to not have the feature at all ,when tuner sets was one of the first two features announced, is inexcusable; it's also shows that EA just doesn't care.

Yeah, I'd like to see the apologists come the EA's aid on this one. This is a blatant lie; it's not subject to anyone's interpretation. It's a bold face lie !
Exactly! All these years into next gen and we are still being subjected to this mess of a game, instead of a polished product. Here is hoping for the NFL License being reintroduced to multiple development teams and studios! #competition
Old 12-01-2011, 12:28 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 3
Who the &!&@ tests this game, give me a week with this game I'd be able to point out all the problems especially in offline franchise (which was supposed to be the best one to date...)
Old 12-01-2011, 03:23 PM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Where Are The Madden NFL 12 Tuner Sets and Online Franchise Roster Updates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletchamane
Who the &!&@ tests this game, give me a week with this game I'd be able to point out all the problems especially in offline franchise (which was supposed to be the best one to date...)
Everyone who bought this game on launch day were the testers.... much like NCAA12.
Old 12-01-2011, 05:58 PM   #60
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletchamane
I find this to be a very compelling question and even started a thread on a similar topic back in September.

I really hope this trend ends for M13 where seemingly obvious issues from the year(s) before, go unresolved. M12 is not a bad game but I don't understand how from the time the game goes gold until release day, there isn't some dedicated group at EA assigned to play the ish out of every mode. Even more baffling is that from release day to the next edition goes gold, there seems to be no similar group to play current Madden to find issues and prevent them from being repeated.

Tuner sets or not, they can only address certain things with them and I think those things are a matter of opinion. Until tuner sets are optional, I think it's better not to force them on online players. I realize some people feel like EA "lied" but I don't think it's that egregious. If they released a tuner set and it caused different issues for currently content people, then they would be upset with EA for that. Tuner sets are a Catch 22 until they become fully optional, imo.
Old 12-02-2011, 08:48 AM   #61
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABR173rd
I would have to believe that there is an issue with the tuners sets or EA believes they are useless. Judging by the amount of Tuners that were released on NCAA when the feature was first released in comparison to this year for both Madden and NCAA I would bet we wont be seeing any tuners.
This is one of the few posts in this entire thread I think gets at the right idea.

I think it's a legal issue, a bug issue, or what they want to fix cannot be adjusted via tuners.

In short, I think they probably want to use tuners. But they cant.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2011, 02:10 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 0
WE PAID MONEY TO PLAY WITH THE REAL ROSTERS YALL SHOULD TAKE TIME AND UPDATE ONLINE FRANCHISE ROSTERS EVERY WEEK ITS REDICULOUS
Old 12-03-2011, 02:17 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 0
madden 13 BETTER HAVE SOME NEW ONLINE FRANCHISE FEATURES OR IM NOT BUYING IT.
Old 12-03-2011, 02:38 PM   #64
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkpkp
This is one of the few posts in this entire thread I think gets at the right idea.

I think it's a legal issue, a bug issue, or what they want to fix cannot be adjusted via tuners.

In short, I think they probably want to use tuners. But they cant.
Well if their game is that messed up to the point they can't fix it via tuner or patch, then they should just come out and SAY SO. I rather people be honest and upfront about things, instead of not saying anything.

Take the MLB The Show community manager for example. When somebody asked about the position of the player shades on players faces, he was honest and up front about it and said WHY they couldn't fix it.

But with the Madden team and NCAA team you don't get that. What you get instead is denial that anything is even wrong with their games. It isn't until they dozens of videos and pictures of you specifically highlighting and pointing out the problem do they even pay attention and acknowledge what you are talking about.

Then they say they are working on it and immediately go quiet for the next 3 to 4 weeks. Pop up online and say it was submitted, give a vague description of what was fixed, then go quiet again.

Patch comes out, patch causes other issues, you tell them, they have vacated and you get the auto reply answer of well I will pass it along to the team for the rest of the year.

EA's SILENCE is the most irritating and annoying thing ever when it comes to problems with their games. They don't want to talk about them.

However they always want to talk about MUT packs, who should get a ratings boost, ratings decrease, who you think will win in the upcoming Saturday college football games, who you got on Sundays football games.

But fixing problems and issues with the game ? What ? What you say ? I can't hear you, you breaking up, got to go bye. No hablo ingles.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »