Home

Stupid Kicking Question...?

This is a discussion on Stupid Kicking Question...? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2011, 11:01 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Stupid Kicking Question...?

Well...deleting the patch and playing from scratch didn't change anything. I also get some pretty heavy stuttering during pre-game intros. I'm going to call Gamestop today and see if they're cool with me swapping out for a new disc. If that doesn't fix the issue, I guess the only other problem could be the PS3 itself.
Old 12-02-2011, 11:30 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Stupid Kicking Question...?

Well...Gamestop apparently allows you to exchange any game, openned or not, within 30 days of purchase, as long as it's for the same game.

I swapped my old Madden 12 disc out for a new one. I took it home, fired it up, deleted all of the old info, re-downloaded everything, and then headed for Practice mode to see if the kicking issue still existed.

Sure enough, it registered my third click just fine. Looks like I got a "bad burn" from EA on my first purchase. Weird...in my lifetime of playing video games, I've never actually gotten a faulty game before.

Whodathunkit?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »