Home

Has this happened to anyone else?

This is a discussion on Has this happened to anyone else? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-29-2011, 06:04 PM   #1
Rookie

steviephresh319's Arena

OVR: 0
Has this happened to anyone else?

This is the second or third time it's happened to me and it's pretty frustrating. I was just playing a game against the Cowboys and as soon as the first half ended, my screen goes blank, and it brings me back to the opening screen when the PS3 first turns on.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2011, 07:24 PM   #2
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Has this happened to anyone else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steviephresh319
This is the second or third time it's happened to me and it's pretty frustrating. I was just playing a game against the Cowboys and as soon as the first half ended, my screen goes blank, and it brings me back to the opening screen when the PS3 first turns on.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

have u got both patches? because before i got them my madden would freeze up etc and since the last one i havent had a single problem.im also on PS3.
Old 11-30-2011, 08:16 AM   #3
Rookie

steviephresh319's Arena

I don't think so..unless the patch is when it automatically makes you download it, then yes I did. But, if there is something I have to do like go onto the "Madden Online" thing, then no I never downloaded anything. I only remember while loading up the game a couple of times it said an update was available for the game and it said I had to download it, which I did. I'm assuming this would be the patches?
Old 11-30-2011, 09:28 AM   #4
Rookie

Happened to me once. I've updated and patched, etc.

The only thing different about that time was that my PS3 had been on for a long time. I just chalked it up to heat and something going strange in the inner CPU. Haven't had the issue since.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »