Home

Madden 12 32 Created Team Franchise!

This is a discussion on Madden 12 32 Created Team Franchise! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-21-2011, 07:28 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 12 32 Created Team Franchise!

I have created a franchise using all 32 created teams. I am in the process of building a website to better track stats, and all that other stuff. The league is called the UFAA, THE ULTIMATE FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA.
Teams:
Boston Shamrocks
Louisville Spectres
Richmond Warriors
Baltimore Bull Sharks
Chicago Mongrels
Minneapolis Monsters
Milwaukee Force
San Antonio Growlers
Hawaii Islanders
Oklahoma City Vipers
Birmingham Rhinos
Fresno Flames
Albuquerque Suns
San Fransisco Tridents
Mississippi Razorbacks
Phoenix Heat Wave
Las Vegas Knights
California Firebirds
Dallas Bulldogs
Houston Serpents
Atlanta Night Claws
Louisiana Swamp Dwellers
Portland Rage
New Jersey Brawlers
Columbus Warthogs
Wichita Rampage
Iowa Stingers
Orlando Outlaws
Manhattan Meteors
Miami Hammerheads
Lincoln Flyers
Tallahassee Crocodiles
I used great colors for the uniforms, and the logos for each team is either the main logo and another team is the alternate, like the Vipers and Serpents are the snake head and alt used on the other team. I will link the site when done, which will come with photos of the uniforms and logos, and the different color schemes I used. All a creative process. I am in the middle of updating all the play er names, since I have the game generated names, cause they seem to have over 100 Bledsoe's, and 100 Barksdale's. haha!
Old 12-22-2011, 02:00 PM   #18
Rookie

Fly8Eagles4Fly's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronrm77
I have created a franchise using all 32 created teams. I am in the process of building a website to better track stats, and all that other stuff. The league is called the UFAA, THE ULTIMATE FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA.
Teams:
Boston Shamrocks
Louisville Spectres
Richmond Warriors
Baltimore Bull Sharks
Chicago Mongrels
Minneapolis Monsters
Milwaukee Force
San Antonio Growlers
Hawaii Islanders
Oklahoma City Vipers
Birmingham Rhinos
Fresno Flames
Albuquerque Suns
San Fransisco Tridents
Mississippi Razorbacks
Phoenix Heat Wave
Las Vegas Knights
California Firebirds
Dallas Bulldogs
Houston Serpents
Atlanta Night Claws
Louisiana Swamp Dwellers
Portland Rage
New Jersey Brawlers
Columbus Warthogs
Wichita Rampage
Iowa Stingers
Orlando Outlaws
Manhattan Meteors
Miami Hammerheads
Lincoln Flyers
Tallahassee Crocodiles
I used great colors for the uniforms, and the logos for each team is either the main logo and another team is the alternate, like the Vipers and Serpents are the snake head and alt used on the other team. I will link the site when done, which will come with photos of the uniforms and logos, and the different color schemes I used. All a creative process. I am in the middle of updating all the play er names, since I have the game generated names, cause they seem to have over 100 Bledsoe's, and 100 Barksdale's. haha!
Nice. Interested in seeing the website you come out with. I'm currently in year 4 of my created league franchise. It's always nice to get away from the traditional NFL and have your very own league.

Everyone has already stated most of the problems with this though. I still try to look past some of that stuff. It's my hope that they add more customization to creating teams. Maybe even an NCAA Teambuilder or FIFA Creation Centre-esque way of creating teams.
Old 03-15-2012, 03:07 AM   #19
Rookie

Hunsy34's Arena

OVR: 3

They need to bring back the logos from madden 2010 ps2 where you could use a letter and they had a ton more logos to choose from!

http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/9.../_online.html#
Old 08-25-2012, 01:07 AM   #20
Rookie

BlueFan51's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingjojo28
Hello. I am currently making 32 created teams and putting them in a Franchise. I would like to know if anyone else does this? And what teams you have made? I would like to put some of your teams into my league. If I can get 31 people to submit a team I will create them all and run them in a franchise. So if you want to submit a team then fill out this form:

Team first and last name:
Team logo:
Primary color:
Secondary color:
Team city/state:
Team type:
Stadium enviorment:
Stadium name:
Wall name:
Stadium details:
Jersey details:

I have done this before but stopped because I moved and didn't have the time. I will be posting standings, league leaders, etc. At the end of each season. Feel free to make any suggestions.
I actually do this a lot. It's more fun for me to play with my own created league instead of the real NFL. It sucks that they don't give you enough logos. You will have to reuse some of the logos, but you can get a bit creative and with the right colors, they can look a little different. One of the things that I like to do is create an international football league with teams in the US as well as in foreign countries. Adds a fun twist to see something like Las Vegas Vs. London. LOL
Old 10-25-2019, 04:16 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronrm77
Teams:
Boston Shamrocks
Louisville Spectres
Richmond Warriors
Baltimore Bull Sharks
Chicago Mongrels
Minneapolis Monsters
Milwaukee Force
San Antonio Growlers
Hawaii Islanders
Oklahoma City Vipers
Birmingham Rhinos
Fresno Flames
Albuquerque Suns
San Fransisco Tridents
Mississippi Razorbacks
Phoenix Heat Wave
Las Vegas Knights
California Firebirds
Dallas Bulldogs
Houston Serpents
Atlanta Night Claws
Louisiana Swamp Dwellers
Portland Rage
New Jersey Brawlers
Columbus Warthogs
Wichita Rampage
Iowa Stingers
Orlando Outlaws
Manhattan Meteors
Miami Hammerheads
Lincoln Flyers
Tallahassee Crocodiles
Hey Man..did you ever launch that website?

I know I'm about 10yrs late but was doing some research on creating custom teams for the old Madden games and fell upon on this thread

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2019, 11:03 AM   #22
Rookie

that1990guy's Arena

I have a 32 teams that I am currently creating for M12 and will put into a franchise and share on here if anyone is interested.

I have 26 teams done, and I have ideas for 4 more with the limited logos we are given, but I cannot come up with an idea for the bulldogs alternate, the collar and the chain. I am also stuck on the one with the meteor crashing into the ground [I already used Comets on the other logo]
Old 01-27-2020, 04:58 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 3

I am very interested in this bud. fictional rosters are the new wave.
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 03-22-2020, 10:06 PM   #24
Pro

TSOLEliot's Arena

OVR: 12

Count me in too!

NFL- Eagles
NHL- Flyers
NCAA- Fresno State

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »