Home

Yu can make Madden like real life...Its easy

This is a discussion on Yu can make Madden like real life...Its easy within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2011, 05:22 PM   #1
Rookie

jgreengutta's Arena

OVR: 0
Yu can make Madden like real life...Its easy

Ok ok... I dont post on hear much but check this out

I'm reading people (32 chise) that are making every teams D at 100 argg... DONT DO THAT... Wen yu have those teams at 100 argg they dont play smart and yu can beat them easily... Thats why the CPU will always have busted coverage or they will get beat deep on the long ball....Why because they are too argg!!! lol Turn the CPU argg down...They will play a whole lot smarter ... If yur in 3rd and long its gonna b hard getting that conversion...why??? Because their gonna play CONSERVATIVE...Just watch a real NFL game and tell me if the CBS and Safeties play tight or back on 3rd and long 4th long etc...And also in the REDZONE its going be hard throwing it for a TD just like in real life

People complaining about MLB's not getting enough tackles...This is how yu fix that... Have their priority HIGHER than any position on the field...and watch yur MLBs go HAM...Make yur DE's priority higher than yur DT's...to balance that out...

Priority... the higher the priority= the more involved that the position will play...Thats why yu need to turn yur MLB's priority higher than anybody on the D... CB and FS need to have the least...so they wont lead yur team in tackles...Just run a game with yur K at 100 priority and then at 0 priority... the K with 100 priority will be a better player than a K with 0 priority

Dont adjust the CPU's priority because they run off what yu have...which kinda sucks

BUMP N RUN can be realistic... at default it's broken and that the DBS will get beat badly...well yu can change that... In real life CBS don't get their butts kicked that bad...yu can make it to where the CB bumps the WR and he will ride him out but if the WR is faster than him...He will pull away later down the field... so Terence Newman can bump a WR like he does in real life he wont kill him at the LOS but he will one hand jam him and ride him out because his PRES rating is at 55...I was wondering why it was so low lol its bc that's his style of BNR...Now Mike Jenkins will BUMP different and try to mug bc his PRES rating is at 93... To get that yu need to lower the ARGG

Pros and Cons of ARGG

Low ARGG
. Loose coverage (good for making yu throw short and will lower the overall score of yur game)

. Better tackling ( CPU and HUM dont go MARshawn Lynch every run)

. Tampa 2 ( Teams who run Zone 2 and 3 yur gonna have a hard time getting it down field

. CBS play tight coverage and wont get beat as easily (Revis Island)

. Pass and Run Blocking is smarter

Cons of Low ARGG

Less Ints

Low ARGG with right settings will force to think on Offense know yu cant just bomb away on 3rd, 4th and in REDZONE...MLB priority above everybody else so he can get his 12-16 tackles per game

SWAG
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2011, 06:03 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Yu can make Madden like real life...Its easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgreengutta
Ok ok... I dont post on hear much but check this out

I'm reading people (32 chise) that are making every teams D at 100 argg... DONT DO THAT... Wen yu have those teams at 100 argg they dont play smart and yu can beat them easily... Thats why the CPU will always have busted coverage or they will get beat deep on the long ball....Why because they are too argg!!! lol Turn the CPU argg down...They will play a whole lot smarter ... If yur in 3rd and long its gonna b hard getting that conversion...why??? Because their gonna play CONSERVATIVE...Just watch a real NFL game and tell me if the CBS and Safeties play tight or back on 3rd and long 4th long etc...And also in the REDZONE its going be hard throwing it for a TD just like in real life

People complaining about MLB's not getting enough tackles...This is how yu fix that... Have their priority HIGHER than any position on the field...and watch yur MLBs go HAM...Make yur DE's priority higher than yur DT's...to balance that out...

Priority... the higher the priority= the more involved that the position will play...Thats why yu need to turn yur MLB's priority higher than anybody on the D... CB and FS need to have the least...so they wont lead yur team in tackles...Just run a game with yur K at 100 priority and then at 0 priority... the K with 100 priority will be a better player than a K with 0 priority

Dont adjust the CPU's priority because they run off what yu have...which kinda sucks

BUMP N RUN can be realistic... at default it's broken and that the DBS will get beat badly...well yu can change that... In real life CBS don't get their butts kicked that bad...yu can make it to where the CB bumps the WR and he will ride him out but if the WR is faster than him...He will pull away later down the field... so Terence Newman can bump a WR like he does in real life he wont kill him at the LOS but he will one hand jam him and ride him out because his PRES rating is at 55...I was wondering why it was so low lol its bc that's his style of BNR...Now Mike Jenkins will BUMP different and try to mug bc his PRES rating is at 93... To get that yu need to lower the ARGG

Pros and Cons of ARGG

Low ARGG
. Loose coverage (good for making yu throw short and will lower the overall score of yur game)

. Better tackling ( CPU and HUM dont go MARshawn Lynch every run)

. Tampa 2 ( Teams who run Zone 2 and 3 yur gonna have a hard time getting it down field

. CBS play tight coverage and wont get beat as easily (Revis Island)

. Pass and Run Blocking is smarter

Cons of Low ARGG

Less Ints

Low ARGG with right settings will force to think on Offense know yu cant just bomb away on 3rd, 4th and in REDZONE...MLB priority above everybody else so he can get his 12-16 tackles per game

SWAG

im a pirate and i approve this message.... ARRRGG!
Old 12-11-2011, 09:40 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

I regularly see MLB with 9 to 15 tackles on 100 aggression for D.

I even had a 21 tackle game out of an MLB on 100 aggression. Pic is in my arena.

I also get DE pressure with them on 0 priority. I have MLB on 0 priority as well (all my LBs are and they are very active)

As far as 3rd and long, calling deep pass coverage with a blitzer or two (don't bring the house and vacate your coverage) and you can force a check down and then come up and tackle.

This is not to say you are wrong, but there is more than one way to skin a cat.

Last edited by KBLover; 12-11-2011 at 09:44 PM.
Old 12-11-2011, 10:14 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

Im starting to think every copy of Madden works differently.

Some players will swear by they're settings and sliders then when someone else tries them they will get the opposite results.

This is why I take nothing as law anymore. I jus take the suggestion and try it out.
Old 12-11-2011, 10:55 PM   #5
Blowing bubbles

Cpre5's Arena

OVR: 17

Well I tired what you said for one game and it worked. P.Willis had 12 tackles with out me controlling him. Thats the most I've ever seen a MLB get on 15 min quarters.

Aggr 60
MLB 100
OLB 60
DT 40
everyone 50

so who knows
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2011, 01:52 AM   #6
Rookie

jgreengutta's Arena

Yeah the higher the MLB priority the more he gets involved in the play... and less TFL for everybody on yur team...and Less ARGG for the CPU makes them play more real...set it real low watch how smart they play... If yu got the Cowboys set the OLD higher and watch D Ware b a nightmare... but everybody settings does work different... I had real hard settings and tried the 100 ARGG lol but I found too may holes... ARGG at around 30 (for me) I had to actually think where i was going to throw bc the CPU drop back to their zones better
Old 12-12-2011, 05:15 AM   #7
MVP

Obnoxious's Arena

OVR: 10

I have all positions at 100 and have no problems with MLB not getting tackles. Jonathan Vilma was 3rd in the league for total and 7th in solo until he got injured.

I use none of these things you posted and my games are realistic.
Old 12-12-2011, 06:56 AM   #8
K22
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan217
im a pirate and i approve this message.... ARRRGG!
Don't think he got the joke....aaaaaarrrrrrrggggggggg(hhhhhhh)!!!!!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »