Home

Old 12-12-2011, 03:25 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
snow?

Where is it? I've had the game since launch and have played many seasons, a good deal of those with teams in cold climates late in the season and not a one yet.
I realize that in real life snow games aren't very common but this is ridiculous. I bring it up because I just saw the Madden 12 x-mas commercial where they show a very brief clip of a snow game. It left me thinking- it sure did look nice but too bad I haven't seen it myself in a franchise game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2011, 03:41 PM   #2
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: snow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by turducken34
Where is it? I've had the game since launch and have played many seasons, a good deal of those with teams in cold climates late in the season and not a one yet.
I realize that in real life snow games aren't very common but this is ridiculous. I bring it up because I just saw the Madden 12 x-mas commercial where they show a very brief clip of a snow game. It left me thinking- it sure did look nice but too bad I haven't seen it myself in a franchise game.
i had snow games in my franchise before the last patch the first 3 yrs i had snow games in the afc championship games but then i got rid of it so the patch would fix rain glitch havent played a franchise game since though. i played as browns.
Old 12-12-2011, 03:47 PM   #3
MVP

mpbaseball22's Arena

OVR: 14

I have played two, both against the Patriots
Old 12-12-2011, 03:49 PM   #4
I bent my Wookiee!

alifeincomplete's Arena

OVR: 11

I've only seen two, both in Green Bay in the playoffs. I've had numerous cold weather games, but none were snowing. It makes me mad.
Old 12-14-2011, 10:34 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

I've never had ANY inclimate weather during my franchise games. I play as the 49ers, so I thought I'd atleast get some rain while at home, but no. Is that just how it is in this years game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2011, 10:47 AM   #6
Rookie

stp2081's Arena

OVR: 19

In year 3 of my Patriots franchise, I had home field advantage in the playoffs the last 2 years, but have only seen snow ONCE at all so far. I have no idea how Madden 11's weather coding was changed for Madden 12, but I am shocked to see such an odd, glaring, and disappointing difference.
Old 12-14-2011, 11:02 AM   #7
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

I never get snow during the regular season.

Only during post season games.

(This is through countless games in franchises with; New England, Seattle, Green Bay, and Baltimore.)

It's always the same. Never any snow... untill suddenly it happens during post season games.
Old 12-14-2011, 12:51 PM   #8
Go Titans..

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by stp2081
In year 3 of my Patriots franchise, I had home field advantage in the playoffs the last 2 years, but have only seen snow ONCE at all so far. I have no idea how Madden 11's weather coding was changed for Madden 12, but I am shocked to see such an odd, glaring, and disappointing difference.
In Madden 11 it always snowed in the north during the divisional round of the playoffs, way too predictable.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »