Home

Editing Madden

This is a discussion on Editing Madden within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-12-2011, 09:04 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Editing Madden

I've seen threads where guys used Hex Editing to edit or add certain players or uniforms to the game.
I've never fully understood Hex Editing, so I don't know how successful they were.
Nevertheless, it seems to me, that if you can edit players codes with Hex Editing there should be some way to edit or create your own tuners.
Obviously theres a portal somewhere that allows someone with better computer knowledge than I have to enter into the programming code of the game. And if that's possible, why can't some tech geek from MIT break the code and get started changing Madden into the fantasy that we all wish it was.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2011, 06:25 AM   #2
MVP

Obnoxious's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Editing Madden

Hex editing takes no programming knowledge. Just saying.

And people haven't changed visual aspects of games with hex editing in like 5+ years. It's only used today for unlimited ammo and stuff in these cheap online fps games.

I don't know much about doing things like this to console games but with basic C++ stuff, I used to make hacks for games like Crossfire, Combat Arms, AVA, Project Blackout, COD(PC), ect.

It's simple once you learn abbreviated English and what the symbols mean.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »