Home

Madden NFL 12: Best Position Switches

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12: Best Position Switches within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-25-2011, 02:39 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Pretty much changing any OLB that has at least an overall coverage rating of 60 or 65 ish will be good at SS. Keith Bulluck is like a 88-92, Lofa Tatupu is a 94(i believe), and some others are good as well. This will get you some young talent at those positions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2012, 12:45 PM   #42
Banned

I'd keep Matthews at LB. I just think GB has enough pass rushers on their line & Matthews makes a bigger impact @ LB. Ronde Barber is a better FS than SS IMO because he's not that good of a tackler & his CTH & ZCV ratings make him great in coverage as long as he's away from the line of scrimmage. I'd keep Cribbs at his normal WR position since the Browns don't have elite speed there. I think two position changes people failed to mention were Charles Woodson @ SS & Trevor Laws @ DE. Charles Woodson is physical enough to help out in run support & great in coverage & since the Packers are deep @ CB you can put him there without a drop in production. Laws has 70+ speed & a Strength rating in the high 80's. This makes him great versus the run & agile enough to get around the tackle if your opponent goes to the pass. I don't start Laws but he's good for the redzone. I use this because, while Babin is a great pass-rusher, he sucks vs the run. Juqua Parker is a good run stopping DE also, but he tires quickly. So I use Laws there in the redzone.
Old 03-29-2012, 06:33 PM   #43
Rookie

I'd love to know how 2 get my presnap plays from showing when playing madden12 online...I have 2 tap my R2 button & most of the time it doesn't work......HELP
Old 08-16-2013, 09:41 PM   #44
Just started!

Charles Woodson to strong safety. he goes from 93 or so at corner to 99 at strong safety. I didn't try free safety because nick Collins is there and he is a 96. Morgan Burnett is a 77 with A potential but having woodson at a 99 is just too good to pass up. It leaves an "up for grabs" spot at 2nd corner though. I recommend resigning Al Harris to the least amount of money as possible, because he retires after a year.
Old 08-16-2013, 10:03 PM   #45
MVP

Yrogergj24's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Madden NFL 12: Best Position Switches

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsvsstros
Charles Woodson to strong safety. he goes from 93 or so at corner to 99 at strong safety. I didn't try free safety because nick Collins is there and he is a 96. Morgan Burnett is a 77 with A potential but having woodson at a 99 is just too good to pass up. It leaves an "up for grabs" spot at 2nd corner though. I recommend resigning Al Harris to the least amount of money as possible, because he retires after a year.
Why the hell did you bump this
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »