Home

online franchise problem

This is a discussion on online franchise problem within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-16-2011, 03:42 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
online franchise problem

I am in week 17 Detroit vs Green Bay and every time i try to start the game it freezes during the load up screen. I made a new profile using a different team loaded fine. so i switched that profile to Detroit and the same thing happened. Has anyone else seen this and if so is there a way to fix it? this is on the PS3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2011, 05:06 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: online franchise problem

(xbox360) Yeah, this happened in our online franchise as well, and it was the same situation. It was week 17 of season 1, and the Lions were scheduled to play GB. It sucked, because the guy in our league playing as the Lions needed the win to get into the post season, after trying numerous things, we had to advance, and the Packers got the win.
Old 12-17-2011, 05:57 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by slongo
(xbox360) Yeah, this happened in our online franchise as well, and it was the same situation. It was week 17 of season 1, and the Lions were scheduled to play GB. It sucked, because the guy in our league playing as the Lions needed the win to get into the post season, after trying numerous things, we had to advance, and the Packers got the win.
This definitely a bug because we had this happen as well. WTF?
Old 12-18-2011, 01:12 PM   #4
Rookie

almost cost me a playoff spot too. GB won. Does this happen in the 2nd year too?
Old 12-18-2011, 07:27 PM   #5
Rookie

BlackJack_Williams's Arena

Something similar happened to my brother in law in our little league. Only difference is that he's the Texans and he was in the 1st round of the playoffs against the Steelers. He tried 8 times before just having to sim it and ended up winning it... the rest of the way to the superbowl beating out the Eagles lol ... definitely something wrong though.
Playing right now: Rocket League
Games Looking forward to: Moving to PS4 lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2012, 11:35 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

I have had the same GB vs. DET problem in week 17 on the xbox 360. Going to have to sim the game, big disappointment.
Old 02-06-2012, 02:05 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey just reporting I have just had the same problem. Im the packers 1 game up on second placed lions. Week 17 winner will most likely finish on top. Going to have to advance unless anyone does find a better solution. No big deal but does seem to pop up when it's a deciding game. Hopefully the AI's good to me.
Old 02-06-2012, 05:58 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 23

I'm on PS3, and I'm Sorry to tell you, but it does happen in Season 2 and 3 and 4

Pretty much that game can't ever be played...

Also, there is another matchup like that...

Kansas City Chiefs vs Baltimore Ravens CAN NOT play each other in the AFC Title Game.. In my online franchise, I am the Chiefs and I played the Ravens in Back to Back Seasons... Neither time were we able to play "IN" the Franchise, we had to play an Unranked game with Default Rosters...

God only knows how many other matchups are like this...

Just another example of EA's lack of Testing...

psn - CeeGee

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »