Home

Madden Christmas list

This is a discussion on Madden Christmas list within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2011, 05:33 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Madden Christmas list

1) Create a Cheerleader; I think the Cheerleaders in this years game, while an improvement , are still not realistic.

2) Better AI for Cheerleaders; Where's the dance moves? The individual personalities? I want to know if my cheerleaders are dating Tim Tebow.. Also we should be allowed to model our cheerleaders after real people like Kim Kardasian or Lyndsey Lohan.
If Madden can spend all that time and money getting realistic faces on the players, then why not???

Seriously; I'd just be happy to see Madden progress all along all fronts. So far I think they finally caught up with where they were in 2005 gamewise. Now I'd like to see them finally live up to the potential of the 3rd-Gen Consoles... and Hurry before the 4th Gen hits the stores, because that will nean starting over.

Last edited by shadia147; 12-17-2011 at 05:41 PM.
Old 12-18-2011, 06:08 AM   #10
Banned

PatriotJames's Arena

OVR: 20

I'm going to concentrate on offline franchise for my wishes...

1. Just go back to 05 and put all the stuff they had in then that we don't have now. I don't need the Tony Bruno show but things like morale and like others have touched on, player training would be nice.

2. Please, for the love of Jesus, bring back the "old" system of signing free agents. I'd rather advance days then have it go so fast with the countdown timer.

Merry Christmas to all!
Old 12-19-2011, 12:09 PM   #11
Pro

WildFan22's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriotJames
I'm going to concentrate on offline franchise for my wishes...

1. Just go back to 05 and put all the stuff they had in then that we don't have now. I don't need the Tony Bruno show but things like morale and like others have touched on, player training would be nice.

2. Please, for the love of Jesus, bring back the "old" system of signing free agents. I'd rather advance days then have it go so fast with the countdown timer.

Merry Christmas to all!
I loved the Tony Bruno show and it would be a huge improvement from what we have now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2011, 06:59 PM   #12
Pro

Pandetta's Arena

OVR: 8

1.Fix the THA and PBK/RBK progression so quarterbacks and linemen actually progress and regress in franchise please. This ruins franchise and has been an issue since M11 which is pretty sad.

2. Edit and/or create a coach please. It would be great if coaches also contributed more to the success of the team on the field as they do in the actual NFL.
Old 12-22-2011, 12:26 PM   #13
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

1. Fully implement Head Coach 09's features.

2. Fine tune all of M12's current features, including making offline and online franchise, exactly the same. (This means sliders too.)

3. Online Spectator Mode with a Virgin Gaming-like comment and reputation system available to spectators to attach to player's 360Gamertags/PS3Screennames, displayed publicly.
Old 12-22-2011, 06:36 PM   #14
Banned

dfos81's Arena

OVR: 16

Well I just read that the Creative director for MLB The Show is coming to the Madden team after a long time w/ SCEA.

I hope this = some more improved physics(maybe a real-time physics engine) for M13(maybe a lil too wishful thinking, M14 maybe?), Back shoulder fades(ie. A. Rodgers to Jennings), signature moves, real double team blocks against these overpowering DTs and DEs. More focus on how a 3-4 scheme works!
This may all may be wishful thinking but this is a Christmas wish list.

Last edited by dfos81; 12-22-2011 at 07:02 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »