Home

Madden Freezing?

This is a discussion on Madden Freezing? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2011, 08:26 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden Freezing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface-93
Bum, im really pissed at the moment, Madden just froze during the game, right after Quarter 3 was over.
This was probably my best game yet, i have gotten the first Punt Return TD, lil miracle after i dropped the ball, scooped it back up, broke the first tackle and simply outrun everbody else.
Also was having a huge night with Brandon Marshall, over 200 yards receiving and 3 TDs including a TD catch with an animation i have seen the first time in Madden.
That's sucks man.
Ive had that happen before during a big game against one of my buddys in a off-line franchise playoff match in madden 11. I was having an incredible game. I was actually beating him for the first time ever in the 3rd qtr. Then it freezes... then what happens we restart and he completely smokes me.

Guess it wasn't meant to be! lol

MADDEN16 very soon!
EA Access Soon Too
UPGRADED Xbox ONE - About Time!
Old 12-20-2011, 08:23 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface-93
Bum, im really pissed at the moment, Madden just froze during the game, right after Quarter 3 was over.
This was probably my best game yet, i have gotten the first Punt Return TD, lil miracle after i dropped the ball, scooped it back up, broke the first tackle and simply outrun everbody else.
Also was having a huge night with Brandon Marshall, over 200 yards receiving and 3 TDs including a TD catch with an animation i have seen the first time in Madden.
I had this happened to me a lot. It seems to only happen in franchise after I have a great passing game. Mostly it happens when I throw for 300yds (wtf) as I hardly throw the ball; I run a lot. It sucks! This should be fixed, and this stupid big pad glitch. This game does not an auto-save feature; hate wasting time playing games over. Any word on an third patch?
Old 12-21-2011, 04:47 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

I was playing a franchise game (a damn good one at that!) against the Falcons with the Seahawks and the damn thing froze on me at the loading screen after the game. The game went into OT and I ended up winning 12-9. The game was an instant classic! Now, I feel like giving up on this game because I can't even finish year 1 of my franchise. It's completely unplayable for me. I grew to enjoy it even though it has major bugs and glitches. Does anyone no a fix for this? I already tried erasing the game data and it didn't work. I know it's not my disc because it hasn't any scratches.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »