Home

CPU cheating ABSOLUTELY KILLLLSSSS this game!!!!

This is a discussion on CPU cheating ABSOLUTELY KILLLLSSSS this game!!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-22-2011, 04:15 PM   #17
Banned

jd369's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: CPU cheating ABSOLUTELY KILLLLSSSS this game!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDelta
Because you fake to the left? That's not a bug, that's intended. If you don't want the fake, just use a regular non-PA play and take control of the QB immediately to roll him out.
That defeats the purpose of selling the run and rolling out. No qb will shuffle left and then roll right on a roll out. He will immediately roll out after the fake hand off.
Old 12-22-2011, 05:42 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd369
That defeats the purpose of selling the run and rolling out. No qb will shuffle left and then roll right on a roll out. He will immediately roll out after the fake hand off.
Um... my QB does that. He turns to the left, fakes the handoff and then rolls right. I really don't understand your problem. Of course, when the defense blitzes and a defender comes off is blocked and does not bite on the fake, yes, you will get killed before you can do anything about it. That's actually working as intended, because if you use play-action against the blitz and the defense doesn't bite, you're supposed to get sacked. But rollouts in general work just fine in M12.

After an incredible 2012 season ends with a Super Bowl win, Hope Turner and her Vikings are trying to prove that their performance was more than just a one-shot.
Old 12-23-2011, 12:52 PM   #19
Banned

jd369's Arena

the handoff is faked left, which means the rb should go left and pick up a block or go out for a pass. turning left to fake the handoff is completely different than actually running to the left. the qb doesnt (or isnt supposed to) physically move his body left (as in take 2 backpedaled steps) and then change direction and go right. you go straight back, fake the hand off and then roll right. At least thats how the real guys do it. Of course I cant make a video to show you what I am talking about cause madden wont let you record replays, only highlights.
Old 12-23-2011, 09:20 PM   #20
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5

with m11 i couldnt run a pa once. Now i guess the pa works, but everything else is just unrealistic. how is ncaa 12 or 11, cuz i want ncaa 12 to go along with m12 for the draft classes, but if thats crap, then im takin ncaa 11 for m11 that i already have.
Old 12-23-2011, 10:45 PM   #21
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

OVR: 20
Wrong thread please delete
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2011, 08:30 AM   #22
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd369
Of course I cant make a video to show you what I am talking about cause madden wont let you record replays, only highlights.
I'd love to see it because I still got no idea whatsoever what you are talking about. I've used several PA plays in two matches last night, among them several PA Boot plays out if I, Singleback and Pistol formations as well as Ctr Waggle plays, on none of them did my QB take two steps to the "wrong" side as you claim, he always drops back and turns towards the side the HB is going to to fake the handoff, and then immediately starts rolling out as he is supposed to. I really don't understand what your problem is. You want your QB to roll out immediately after the snap, that is NOT what play-action is about. You need a second to do the fake, and obviously, the QB cannot roll out before the fake, that's working is intended.

If you want your QB to roll out without a fake, just use a regular pass play and take manual control immediately after the snap, or use a designed non-PA rollout play (there's "Rollout Smash" in I-Twins Flex, for example)

After an incredible 2012 season ends with a Super Bowl win, Hope Turner and her Vikings are trying to prove that their performance was more than just a one-shot.
Old 12-24-2011, 12:12 PM   #23
Banned

jd369's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDelta
I'd love to see it because I still got no idea whatsoever what you are talking about. I've used several PA plays in two matches last night, among them several PA Boot plays out if I, Singleback and Pistol formations as well as Ctr Waggle plays, on none of them did my QB take two steps to the "wrong" side as you claim, he always drops back and turns towards the side the HB is going to to fake the handoff, and then immediately starts rolling out as he is supposed to. I really don't understand what your problem is. You want your QB to roll out immediately after the snap, that is NOT what play-action is about. You need a second to do the fake, and obviously, the QB cannot roll out before the fake, that's working is intended.

If you want your QB to roll out without a fake, just use a regular pass play and take manual control immediately after the snap, or use a designed non-PA rollout play (there's "Rollout Smash" in I-Twins Flex, for example)
We will just have to agree to disagree on this one. You cant grasp what Im saying even though its pretty clear and I cant take a replay to show you. This is strictly a PA thing. I know how to roll out without a fake thats not the issue. This is a PA glitch hence why its not an issue on regular plays.
Old 12-24-2011, 12:15 PM   #24
Banned

jd369's Arena

now this one really takes the cake. I cant understand how people so bad at their job are allowed to keep it year after year. heres what happened:

I ran a curl and my receiver gets open. I see the defender coming back to my wr over his right shoulder, so what do I do? the logical thing and throw it to the outside shoulder. the ball going straight to my guy for a completion when all of a sudden as it gets there it MOVES LATERLLY LEFT IN THE AIR!!!!!! thats right, the ball defied the laws of physics so the CPU could have an int.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »