Home

Underachiever Role Question

This is a discussion on Underachiever Role Question within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2011, 11:45 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Underachiever Role Question

Has anyone seen this role go anyway after a couple of seasons? I have Matt Leinart as my starting QB on the Seahawks and want to know if I can make him an elite QB.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2011, 06:20 AM   #2
Rookie

oilersfanatic's Arena

Re: Underachiever Role Question

Jonathan Stewart in my Panthers franchise
year 1 - 1000 yards in 9 games
year 2 - 1600 yards in 16 games
Role: underachiever
It's based in rating, then it will be difficult to make Leinart a star.
Old 12-21-2011, 06:29 AM   #3
Rookie

I see. Maybe if I have two great consistent seasons with him I'll edit his ratings then place it back to raise his potential. Maybe it will help change his role.
Old 12-21-2011, 09:40 AM   #4
Pro

Ah. wait you have Jonathan Stewart as underachiever in just two years?? Ive never had this role placed on any of the RB on the panthers roster. First year J-Stew has no role at all, I've played a few chises and never got this negative player role. Now what ive gotton is Gregg Hardy injury prone role... I run the offense base on Cam he gets altease 12 carries per game , lol selfish as in IRL... but never got J-Stew as a underachiever...Cam gets Iron Man, PlayoffProformer, QB of the Future. If you make the playoffs either first year, or 2nd year... even if you loose in the division round you get the role for Cam since he does jump to a 94 Ovr after year 1... Yes.We.Cam
Old 12-21-2011, 02:51 PM   #5
Pro

Pandetta's Arena

OVR: 8

You definitely have to edit 1st round picks out of the 70s, if you feel they deserve it, because Underachiever is based on rating and nothing else - stats hold no weight at all in determining the role.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2011, 06:42 AM   #6
Rookie

oilersfanatic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersGM305
Ah. wait you have Jonathan Stewart as underachiever in just two years?? Ive never had this role placed on any of the RB on the panthers roster. First year J-Stew has no role at all, I've played a few chises and never got this negative player role. Now what ive gotton is Gregg Hardy injury prone role... I run the offense base on Cam he gets altease 12 carries per game , lol selfish as in IRL... but never got J-Stew as a underachiever...Cam gets Iron Man, PlayoffProformer, QB of the Future. If you make the playoffs either first year, or 2nd year... even if you loose in the division round you get the role for Cam since he does jump to a 94 Ovr after year 1... Yes.We.Cam
The Jets cut Wilkerson after the preseason year 1, then i signed him and Hardy don't get many snaps.

Cam here is playoff performer and franchise qb.
I run a lot with J-Stew and Denetri Clayton(drafted on the 3rd round in 2012, the guy has a speed of the other world, but is not as tough as J-Stew). Traded D-Will for Suh, Fairley and a 1st. And i control only the Bills and the Panthers.

I only rush with Cam at the goal line, and use the pass based on screens and slants.
Old 12-24-2011, 02:02 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilersfanatic
The Jets cut Wilkerson after the preseason year 1, then i signed him and Hardy don't get many snaps.

Cam here is playoff performer and franchise qb.
I run a lot with J-Stew and Denetri Clayton(drafted on the 3rd round in 2012, the guy has a speed of the other world, but is not as tough as J-Stew). Traded D-Will for Suh, Fairley and a 1st. And i control only the Bills and the Panthers.

I only rush with Cam at the goal line, and use the pass based on screens and slants.
is that a joke? the cpu really accepted that? or did you edit positions then trade for them?
Old 12-24-2011, 07:20 PM   #8
Rookie

oilersfanatic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by il blood il
is that a joke? the cpu really accepted that? or did you edit positions then trade for them?
It is serious.
Here teams appear to pay more for positions they are in need.

Will see if i can get a photo of this somewhere.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »