Home

Should of known...

This is a discussion on Should of known... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-25-2011, 06:03 PM   #17
Rookie

cincy_285's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Should of known...

agree w/ original post about online play being 99.99% cheesers! thats why i was looking for an online franchise full of "realistic" players.

if interested check out gridiron legends online franchise under the online franchise thread. we are looking to get started soon and need a few more teams to sign up!
Old 12-25-2011, 07:31 PM   #18
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

I haven't played online since September. What happened to the OS Community? There used to be really good games there. I actually had a ball when I played there online.
Old 12-27-2011, 08:16 PM   #19
Banned

Quique987987's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazdevil20
Just about everything you wrote here couldn't be more wrong. In fact, they have NOT focused on online gameplay at all. Online franchise has thousands of grown men playing it. There are TONS of leagues. We have been stuck wtih the same ****ty set of features for 3 years. In fact, nothing in online franchise is even close to offline franchise. There aren't even sliders in online franchise - so every time I see a post like this it rubs me like sand paper. You are saying this because YOU don't play online. Those of us who run leagues have been asking for this for over 7 years. All we got was a bare bones multiplayer season mode. No sliders, no adjustment to game speed, no franchise features, nothing. 3 years ago the mode was introduced and it hasn't been touched. Please stop with the "they focus on online for the little kids". There are no "kids" playing in serious online franchises. IN fact, those of us who play exclusively in leagues can say that it's because of you guys who want to beat the crap out of the computer relentlessly that we don't have any features in online franchise. However, that would be incorrect as well. Different people play different modes. Saying that one is detracting from the other is not correct. The only thing detracting from Madden is Tiburon.
If grown men are playing "serious online franchises", they have serious problems.
Old 12-29-2011, 12:31 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 4

wow
i didnt even know UT was an actual game. I thought it was a card game like a madden version of pokemon.

if the cheese is thick during regular online play, man
i could only imagine how much cheese is dealt out using legendary players
Old 12-29-2011, 12:15 PM   #21
MVP

baseballsim's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence
My philosophy on MUT is coins are awarded for many different actions. Yards, tds, defense etc. So the mode is geared towards getting the most yards, tds as one can. You get a lot more coins on offense than you do on defense. So even tho its 4th and 27, going for it has much more upside than not. Even if you only get 15 yards of those plays, that's still coins.

Also, scoring as much as possible in any way gives a much more tangible result than playing play now games.
Actually, they changed MUT so you don't earn more coins if you run up the score.

I don't think you get that much more coins for stats.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »