Home

NCAA '12 to Madden '12 Draft Classes

This is a discussion on NCAA '12 to Madden '12 Draft Classes within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2012, 01:48 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
NCAA '12 to Madden '12 Draft Classes

Did this recently break? I used to be able to Upload NCAA Draft Classes perfectly fine. Now I cannot get any players real names to show up despite using NCAA '12 rosters that have all of the players named correctly.

I have tried uploading a draft class 'At the End of Bowl Season', 'At the End of the Season' and after 'Players Leaving' and nothing seems to work.

What am I doing wrong?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2012, 04:03 AM   #2
MVP

Outkizast's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NCAA '12 to Madden '12 Draft Classes

You have to say "no" to saving the draft class the first time it asks you after the 1st season. Then it will ask you again after simming ahead to the next offseason task. You want to say yes and save it at this point. So "no" the first time it asks, and "yes" the second time. Then for each offseason after year 1 it will only ask you once and you can save it when it asks.
Old 01-02-2012, 02:17 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA '12 to Madden '12 Draft Classes

Okay. Thank you. Because I was hoping that there would be a 2nd prompt before 'Players Leaving' because if you don't get a Draft Class before that great players like Don'ta Hightower and Dre Kirkpatrick will decide to not go into the NFL Draft for some reason.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »