Home

Old 01-04-2012, 02:33 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Any News?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCsFinest5
The one game mode that keeps me coming back (Franchise) has some issues that hold it back from being special.
The ONLY reason I bye madden is so I can import my NCAA draft class from my online dynasty with my friends. I don't even play the games. I sim them. So yeah, this is a bummer. What other issues exist in franchise mode?
Old 01-04-2012, 02:58 PM   #10
Rookie

KCsFinest5's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by nortobc
The ONLY reason I bye madden is so I can import my NCAA draft class from my online dynasty with my friends. I don't even play the games. I sim them. So yeah, this is a bummer. What other issues exist in franchise mode?
Well, if you sim every game this issue shouldn't hurt your experience very much. I would take a gander at the Bugs & Glitches thread for some other issues.
Old 01-04-2012, 03:15 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 1

So if I sim the games, are you saying the weird looking bodies from the imported NCAA classes won't effect my experience? Are the big chest, small arms thing just cosmetic or does it effect attributes/play of the players?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2012, 03:30 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by nortobc
So if I sim the games, are you saying the weird looking bodies from the imported NCAA classes won't effect my experience? Are the big chest, small arms thing just cosmetic or does it effect attributes/play of the players?
there bodys dont effect there attributes now the way the play yes(hight wise)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »