Home

I cant take it anymore

This is a discussion on I cant take it anymore within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2012, 11:15 PM   #1
Rookie

Blackout863's Arena

OVR: 14
I cant take it anymore

The cheesers, The Glitchers, The Exploiters, The Bullcrap. What do i have to do to get a straight up game. I know that this is a video game but if i play one more game where i have to play a top team (saints, packers, cowboys, falcons, giants, pats, etc) and have to deal with stupid stuff im going to scream. i need some friends that play sim and are consistent ill join whatever and do whatever it takes. Madden is a pretty ok game once you get through some of its bs but to have to beat the bs in the game plus a person that cheats is just almost impossible.

PSN - MrHeavyInTheGame

"For the good, they fold, but for us the GREAT… WE FOCUS and get our job done" - Michael Irvin aka The Playmaker
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2012, 12:41 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: I cant take it anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackout863
The cheesers, The Glitchers, The Exploiters, The Bullcrap. What do i have to do to get a straight up game. I know that this is a video game but if i play one more game where i have to play a top team (saints, packers, cowboys, falcons, giants, pats, etc) and have to deal with stupid stuff im going to scream. i need some friends that play sim and are consistent ill join whatever and do whatever it takes. Madden is a pretty ok game once you get through some of its bs but to have to beat the bs in the game plus a person that cheats is just almost impossible.
it's why I never play online. too many people abuse bugs, and just run 4 verts all game long, then you add in no-huddle.
Old 01-03-2012, 12:45 AM   #3
Pro

Kahuma's Arena

OVR: 17

There's always a level of 'chessey-ness' in every game. If you have a 360 send me a Friend Request. I play sim and so do the guys I play with in our league.
Old 01-03-2012, 11:17 AM   #4
Pro

bfindeisen's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackout863

It's so true. I've pretty much given up on playing Online. It's unfortunate, too, because the CPU logic is so bad that it's hard to get a truly competitive game unless you play a human.

Literally, 9/10 times I try to play a Ranked game, I get matched up against the Cowboys, Eagles, 49ers, or Packers, they have to wear a random jersey combination that either A) makes it hard to tell the teams apart, or B) makes it hard to tell who the Home team is, they have to pause the game and sub all the best players into the game (and can't take the 3 min. it takes to do this pre-game in the Depth Chart), and then will run a 3-play offensive and 1-2 play defensive schemes that they've "labbed" to a science.

It isn't football, and it certainly isn't NFL-style football.
Old 01-03-2012, 11:44 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfindeisen
It's so true. I've pretty much given up on playing Online. It's unfortunate, too, because the CPU logic is so bad that it's hard to get a truly competitive game unless you play a human.

Literally, 9/10 times I try to play a Ranked game, I get matched up against the Cowboys, Eagles, 49ers, or Packers, they have to wear a random jersey combination that either A) makes it hard to tell the teams apart, or B) makes it hard to tell who the Home team is, they have to pause the game and sub all the best players into the game (and can't take the 3 min. it takes to do this pre-game in the Depth Chart), and then will run a 3-play offensive and 1-2 play defensive schemes that they've "labbed" to a science.

It isn't football, and it certainly isn't NFL-style football.
i dont play online but nfl teams will run the same play if the other team cant handle it,(not always back to back to back)i know it was a long time ago and aint as relevent now but the joe theismann redskins only run 4 off plays,not questioning your madden skills but i dont see how anyone can get beat by the same play (o of d) the whole game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2012, 11:59 AM   #6
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

People play as the 49ers online now? I know they are 13-3, but the 49ers aren't a "sexy" team to play with. It isn't like they have Steve Young to Rice. The 49ers have Frank Gore, Vernon Davis and "drop it like it's hot/no hands" Ted Ginn Jr. Defensively theyare all about stuffing the run.
Old 01-03-2012, 12:54 PM   #7
Rookie

BlackJack_Williams's Arena

OVR: 7

Yeah, as rarely as I do play online ... I only play with family or friends. I haven't beaten anyone yet (for some reason, I'm not as good online as I am head-to-head on the same tv) but I just enjoy playing and giving a good game, even if I'm getting my behind whooped lol anyways... If you're on the 360 & looking for a random person to play, let me know. I have an infant so I'm not on often but I try.
Playing right now: Rocket League
Games Looking forward to: Moving to PS4 lol
Old 01-03-2012, 01:19 PM   #8
MVP

baseballsim's Arena

OVR: 6

Give Communities a try!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »