Home

so pissed off at madden right now!

This is a discussion on so pissed off at madden right now! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-06-2012, 01:07 AM   #9
Rookie

Matthew25x's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: so pissed off at madden right now!

This game makes me mad when my defenders don't play their assignments correctly. Its forgivable with young guys, but a 7 year veteran safety with a 90 overall shouldn't be drifting towards the middle of the field and letting receivers fly by him downfield, especially when its a cover 2. Or good corners that consistently get caught way far away from their receiver in man coverage. Just weird things like that get frustrating sometimes.

I've analyzed playings in the instant replay feature, and see a lot of wonky things throughout a game. Sometimes I wish I could see all of the CPUs offensive and defensive plays that are called just to analyze what's really going on with them too.
Old 01-06-2012, 01:42 PM   #10
MVP

zeroice's Arena

OVR: 50
Cool Re: so pissed off at madden right now!

All boils down to mechanics. QBS are accurately portrayed. I wont make a long thread. But this year its not smart to throw in double coverage all the time. and trajectory is in here. set your feet and no exactly where and how you want to throw. if there qb is hit after you pass or just before you release, the ball will be effected this year . Long story short tebow will not be able to pas like brees, human controlled or not. but if you really need to alter the game play adjust the sliders lol... we all do. cater them to YOUR GAME PLAY
Old 01-07-2012, 10:17 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

sound like you should find you some good sliders, and MAN UP'!!! lol and don't throw to the other team my friend, no'!!! really get some good sliders
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2012, 01:01 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
Yep that is pretty much how it is in Madden12 this year. Super LBers and Mirror imaging CBs. But it ain't all Super LBers. Trajectory has to do with it to. Things like this really need to be badly address in madden13. If it ain't then it will just be madden12 all over again. If it wasn't for these problems. Madden 12 would be more playable. But for now I've stop playing it because of these problems. Hopefully it will be address this year.
I think it was pretty much the same last year as well. I love how the CBs know what play I called. I mean, they run ahead of my WRs without looking back but know when to turn and deflect the pass. Doesn't matter what speed they are, using 50 threshold.

As for the LBs, this could be solved with 8 foot QBs

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »