Home

Import Draft Class Shoulder Pad Glitch Fix

This is a discussion on Import Draft Class Shoulder Pad Glitch Fix within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 07-03-2012, 10:26 PM   #17
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Import Draft Class Shoulder Pad Glitch Fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteboSSK
I know that editing being gone sucks but why miss out on the benefits that 13 brings to continue with the mediocre version that was 12? Ive been a fan of draft imports, franchise control and editing since Ps2 days but no way can you really have fun with a mediocre version of the new game. But hey its ur life not mine.
Im good.Just because its "the new game" doesnt mean its a blockbuster.I havent TRULY enjoyed a Madden game since PS2 anyways and last years was the best this Gen if you ask me.Not saying its the best ever,just the best this gen.I have a wife and 3 kids so I have plenty to keep me busy even though Madden games USED to be my pass time its no where my pass time now.
Old 07-04-2012, 11:14 AM   #18
Pro

OVR: 7

Im in the same boat dude. I havent been able to really go balls deep into Madden/NCAA 2005. Use to do up to 4 years for all the real players and watch how it turned out. Bought 09's versions and traded them in in about a month. 12 was the 2nd try this gen and just got old. 13 looks promising but these limitations have put a bad taste in my mouth but I do like the change they have made. This new team seems committed to the sim community more than ever so 13 even with its limits has to show and prove me something or ill be done for 3 years like before.
Old 09-04-2012, 10:47 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

Has anyone tested this besides the op? I have decided to hold out on getting Madden 13, so I'm stuck with 12. I really hope this method works so I don't have to continue looking at those awful imported players.
Old 10-02-2012, 12:17 AM   #20
Banned

OVR: 0

Does this work? Anyone?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »