Home

Is it POSSIBLE that I am ENJOYING Madden 10 more than 12??

This is a discussion on Is it POSSIBLE that I am ENJOYING Madden 10 more than 12?? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-07-2012, 06:53 PM   #41
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Is it POSSIBLE that I am ENJOYING Madden 10 more than 12??

I definitely enjoy 12 more, but everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I do like the camera angle better in10 without a doubt. I also enjoyed 10 a ton because of all the additions it made in one year. Since then there hasnt been as many dramatic changes form year to year.

BTW, I personally always have a hard time playing a game with outdated rosters (except Tecmo Super Bowl)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2012, 07:03 PM   #42
Banned

OVR: 0

I am enjoying it also...
Old 04-07-2012, 07:22 PM   #43
Go Titans..

OVR: 34

The only thing about is 10 is when you try to throw the ball and get hit, the ball shoots up in the air allowing the D-Line to pick it off. Happened to me all the time.
Old 04-07-2012, 07:26 PM   #44
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan_OS
The only thing about is 10 is when you try to throw the ball and get hit, the ball shoots up in the air allowing the D-Line to pick it off. Happened to me all the time.

The shovel pass to the Dlineman.. Haha! Yeah that was bad on 10-11.. Something else that was fixed on 12..
Old 04-07-2012, 07:37 PM   #45
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
I definitely enjoy 12 more, but everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I do like the camera angle better in10 without a doubt. I also enjoyed 10 a ton because of all the additions it made in one year. Since then there hasnt been as many dramatic changes form year to year.

BTW, I personally always have a hard time playing a game with outdated rosters (except Tecmo Super Bowl)

I believe this is the main reason why some people are even comparing 10 to 12.. I popped 10 in yesterday just to compare the gameplay and the only thing about 10 that is better then 12 is the open field running from the CPU and players weight was represented a little bit better.. Other then that there is no way I can go back to playing 10 over 12.. Horrible zone coverage, easy passing over the middle, and suction tackling is enough to keep me off that game.. To each his own though..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2012, 11:06 PM   #46
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

I felt that Madden 11 was Madden 10 2 point O. Madden 12 is even better.
Old 04-07-2012, 11:10 PM   #47
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

Lol, I remember making this:

I am so bad at opening the game and setting things up! lol You can skip to video two for actual game play.

Last edited by PGaither84; 04-07-2012 at 11:17 PM.
Old 06-16-2012, 10:55 PM   #48
Banned

OVR: 1

Wow...this post prompted me to fire up Madden 10 and I must say it felt like a much more polished game than 11 and 12. players actually pivot and plant their feet and there is no zig zagging and players dont look like they are gliding over a fake field underneath them. Like in those blue screen movies.

players only seem to move when their feet plant and push them forward. Also as some others said, the QBs seem to set and throw more realistically

Anyone know if there are current rosters that someone customized that are worthwile and up to date? I have the XPORT so I know how to transfer them and reassign

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »