Home

The 49ers in Madden

This is a discussion on The 49ers in Madden within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-25-2012, 09:20 AM   #9
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: The 49ers in Madden

I usually do two franchises a year one with the Giants and then a fantasy draft with a random team. (usually the Niners lol)

I am so glad to have Victor Cruz this year. I finally got a nice deep threat for my amazing D.

Join us in the 3K Gaming Discord for the best Sim Sports Setups!!
3K Gaming Discord

Check out my 6-League NYC Universe Chise in the Discord and my YouTube!
Denny 3K Gaming

Old 01-25-2012, 12:55 PM   #10
Rookie

IrishGorilla65's Arena

OVR: 0

You have got me interested. I may start a franchise with them and see how it goes playing that way.
Old 01-25-2012, 02:13 PM   #11
Rookie

TheDude22s's Arena

OVR: 0

Ive been using the niners since 02. On defense now in M12 I run a 5-2 defense using LBs as the outside DE. In M11 however I ran a 3-4 utilizing their speedy LBs. Also in m11 since speed is everything I put Mays as CB#1. I'd use a 3-4 defense, freeze the defense, spread the LBs and DE, then re-blitz the outside LBs. You'll Definately get outside heat. Then sometimes set it up the same way but leave the outside LBs in man or zone. The niners DBs are very slow so I try not to do man too much or they get burnt.

As for offense I would use Davis a lot. As a tight end you can get him matched up on a slow LB. Use drag routes against man and slant outs against zone(and man depending on whose lined up on him) with Davis. Also since your using m11 Ginn kills in that game. If the defense has 8 guys in the box countering the Gore threat, simply put Ginn on a streak then motion Ginn over. When he turns and takes a step sideways quickly hike it and he'll burn the DB. Then just lob it to him. It works consistently and destroys BNR coverage. Oh, and just keep pounding the ball with Gore in between. He breaks tackles like crazy. One thing I do to mix it up occasionally is put Staley as a tight end and Davis as a WR. Motion Davis where you run the ball and hike it. You can also pass it to Staley because he has like 72 speed and 80 acc. Hope this helps!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »