Home

any good draft classes out there for ps3?

This is a discussion on any good draft classes out there for ps3? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-25-2012, 03:06 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
any good draft classes out there for ps3?

can anybody post one on here or send me link plz
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2012, 03:38 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: any good draft classes out there for ps3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyssb3
can anybody post one on here or send me link plz
i don't think there is one out for PS3 yet, but i heard someone say that there was a person working on one..

Old 01-25-2012, 04:56 PM   #3
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Correct, I'm working on one, ETA is probably about a week or week and a half away.
Old 01-26-2012, 01:52 AM   #4
Rookie

alright man thanks!!!!
Old 01-26-2012, 02:20 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 12

DaRebirth has some awesome PS3 draft classes in the Rosters section. The only first-round caliber players missing from this year's draft are RG3, Trent Richardson, and Dre Kirkpatrick. The only other problem with the classes are that some players come out way lower in the draft than they are projected in real life (i.e. Matt Barkley is normally in the 5th-7th round range, occasionally even undrafted, even though he is a projected 1st rounder in real life).

Overall the classes are solid, although some of the top prospects come out slightly overrated. The main culprits are Andrew Luck (normally 91-95 OVR), Quentin Coples (92-96 OVR) and Cordy Glenn (95-98 OVR). I understand that all 3 have potential to be great, dominant players, but 95+ OVR as a rookie? Come on...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2012, 02:35 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianwei32
DaRebirth has some awesome PS3 draft classes in the Rosters section. The only first-round caliber players missing from this year's draft are RG3, Trent Richardson, and Dre Kirkpatrick. The only other problem with the classes are that some players come out way lower in the draft than they are projected in real life (i.e. Matt Barkley is normally in the 5th-7th round range, occasionally even undrafted, even though he is a projected 1st rounder in real life).

Overall the classes are solid, although some of the top prospects come out slightly overrated. The main culprits are Andrew Luck (normally 91-95 OVR), Quentin Coples (92-96 OVR) and Cordy Glenn (95-98 OVR). I understand that all 3 have potential to be great, dominant players, but 95+ OVR as a rookie? Come on...
thanks for the info

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »