Home

Offensive Linemen suck

This is a discussion on Offensive Linemen suck within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-27-2012, 08:14 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Offensive Linemen suck

For all you guys who are a few years into a franchise: have you noticed how much offensive linemen suck? I'm three years in and there's only like 6 guards in the whole NFL rated over 90 and they're all old. Same with Centers and Tackles. Most other positions will have like 10 guys rated over 90, but the offensive linemen are pretty awful in general.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2012, 08:43 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Offensive Linemen suck

I believe there more than a few 90+ OL in my franchise (just rolled over to year 7 Preseason). I'll check when I get a chance, but I remember doing resignings for teams that I saw quite a few, and those were just the pending FAs.

It's actually kickers that my league is running short of. So many teams had no choice except between a UDFA kid or a 38 y/o mediocre kicker.
Old 01-28-2012, 02:44 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Offensive Linemen suck

Just checked my franchise.

There's quite a few young to somewhat old linemen (up to 9th year players) in my franchise. I'm in Year 7 - C are probably the best while others have a selection of 90/A type OL and most are under 6 years in the league.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »