Home

CPU Passing

This is a discussion on CPU Passing within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-28-2012, 10:12 PM   #9
Rookie

LA NOIR's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: CPU Passing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Sliders may not help there gameplanning but it helps the execution of the play they call when you have there accuracy and catching raised up to the right spot along with the right USER Interception and USER pass reaction slider. I was having major trouble getting the CPU to have an affective passing game myself but I finally found a good combination with my black sliders and they are no longer easy to stop anymore. I don't have any complaints about the CPUs passing with my sliders after I dropped my final set. Check them out If the CPU is struggling against your pass defense.
so you think your black sliders will fix my problem?
Old 01-28-2012, 10:52 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA NOIR
so you think your black sliders will fix my problem?
Coming from Blue Ninjas sliders I wouldn't recommend my black sliders right away because Blue Ninja has the CPUs accuracy and Catching pretty low. You should try out my red set first then work your way up. Play about 2 or 3 games with that set and see how it goes. One thing I can tell you is that you will find some kind of balance between one If my 3 sets depending on your skill level.
Old 01-29-2012, 12:54 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Check my sliders out.. Depending on your skill level one of my 3 sets will provide you with some good QB play from the CPU. Read everything I have to say about my sliders and if you have any questions just ask and I will help you out.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...m-sliders.html
Ill def check out your sliders. Right now I started with default All-Pro and changed the settings. USER is set around 40 on everything and the CPU is 95 QB acc, 90 catching, 85 passblocking, 75 in all running, 100 reaction times on Passing/Running D and 85 in everything else.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2012, 01:40 AM   #12
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by mALiZ
Ill def check out your sliders. Right now I started with default All-Pro and changed the settings. USER is set around 40 on everything and the CPU is 95 QB acc, 90 catching, 85 passblocking, 75 in all running, 100 reaction times on Passing/Running D and 85 in everything else.
Definitely start off with my red set if you been using some All-Pro settings.. Even though the CPU sliders are lower on my red set then the current set you been using you it will still be tougher because you will be getting an All-Madden AI.. If you have any question just post them in my thread or send me a PM..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »